Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 1C Company Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 1C Company related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 1C Company specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 1C Company Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 1C Company improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- Is 1C Company Required?
- What are your key 1C Company organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How to deal with 1C Company Changes?
- When is/was the 1C Company start date?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 1C Company book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 1C Company self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 1C Company Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 1C Company areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 1C Company Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 1C Company projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 1C Company Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 1C Company project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on 1C Company project tasks?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the variances between budgeted and actual indirect costs identified and analyzed at the level of assigned responsibility for their control (indirect pool, department, etc.)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management of its ethical responsibilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this 1C Company project?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures developed to respond to foreseeable emergencies and communicated to all involved?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST 1C Company project management tool to use to determine the longest time the 1C Company project will take?
Step-by-step and complete 1C Company Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 1C Company project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 1C Company project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 1C Company project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 1C Company project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 1C Company project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 1C Company project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 1C Company project with this in-depth 1C Company Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 1C Company projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 1C Company and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 1C Company investments work better.
This 1C Company All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.