What is involved in Near Field Communication
Find out what the related areas are that Near Field Communication connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Near Field Communication thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Near Field Communication journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Near Field Communication leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Near Field Communication related domains to cover and 118 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Near Field Communication, E-series of preferred numbers, Compact Disc Digital Audio, Free and open source, Electronic ticket, ISO/IEC 24727, ISO/IEC 15693, Comparative Tracking Index, IEC 61162, IPhone 5, ISO/IEC 38500, UICC configuration, Amplitude-shift keying, Cryptographic protocol, Apple Watch, Near-me area network, IEC 60601, Android version history, ISO/IEC 12207, Host card emulation, IEC 61499, ISO/IEC 15504, ISO/IEC 42010, Open Document Architecture, Single Wire Protocol, 19-inch rack, Information Society Technologies, ISO/IEC 10967, NXP Semiconductors, Ultra high frequency, ISO/IEC 7816, Android Pay, Universal Remote Console, Global System for Mobile Communications, IEC 60870-5, Proximity card, Linux Standard Base, Near and far field, ISO/IEC 7813, ISO/IEC 19752, Object hyperlinking, IEC 62056, Windows Phone 8, ISO/IEC 10116, Universal Coded Character Set, Internet area network, Coding theory, Office Open XML, Advanced Intelligent Tape, Data communication, Orange S.A., ISM band, IEC 60228, ISO/IEC 27000-series, Video games, ISO/IEC 17025, Mobile OS:
Near Field Communication Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Near Field Communication failures and develop and take control of the Near Field Communication initiative.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Near Field Communication. How do we gain traction?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Near Field Communication strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What is the purpose of Near Field Communication in relation to the mission?
E-series of preferred numbers Critical Criteria:
Frame E-series of preferred numbers risks and pay attention to the small things.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Near Field Communication leader?
– Is Near Field Communication Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we Improve Near Field Communication service perception, and satisfaction?
Compact Disc Digital Audio Critical Criteria:
Look at Compact Disc Digital Audio issues and oversee implementation of Compact Disc Digital Audio.
– Can we add value to the current Near Field Communication decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Near Field Communication into the services that we provide?
– Think about the functions involved in your Near Field Communication project. what processes flow from these functions?
Free and open source Critical Criteria:
Analyze Free and open source adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Free and open source.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Near Field Communication strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Near Field Communication forward?
– Is Near Field Communication dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Electronic ticket Critical Criteria:
Understand Electronic ticket tactics and plan concise Electronic ticket education.
– How can you negotiate Near Field Communication successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Near Field Communication Management?
ISO/IEC 24727 Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to ISO/IEC 24727 strategies and devise ISO/IEC 24727 key steps.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Near Field Communication information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are our needs in relation to Near Field Communication skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the barriers to increased Near Field Communication production?
ISO/IEC 15693 Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize ISO/IEC 15693 outcomes and overcome ISO/IEC 15693 skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How likely is the current Near Field Communication plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– When a Near Field Communication manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How would one define Near Field Communication leadership?
Comparative Tracking Index Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Comparative Tracking Index visions and define Comparative Tracking Index competency-based leadership.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Near Field Communication processes?
– Do we have past Near Field Communication Successes?
– What is our Near Field Communication Strategy?
IEC 61162 Critical Criteria:
Systematize IEC 61162 goals and change contexts.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Near Field Communication?
– In a project to restructure Near Field Communication outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Near Field Communication?
IPhone 5 Critical Criteria:
Survey IPhone 5 tactics and display thorough understanding of the IPhone 5 process.
– To what extent does management recognize Near Field Communication as a tool to increase the results?
ISO/IEC 38500 Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct ISO/IEC 38500 results and learn.
– Does Near Field Communication analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What threat is Near Field Communication addressing?
– How can we improve Near Field Communication?
UICC configuration Critical Criteria:
Discourse UICC configuration results and get the big picture.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Near Field Communication processes of our organization?
– How do we manage Near Field Communication Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we go about Comparing Near Field Communication approaches/solutions?
Amplitude-shift keying Critical Criteria:
Use past Amplitude-shift keying visions and acquire concise Amplitude-shift keying education.
– Think about the people you identified for your Near Field Communication project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Near Field Communication does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Why is Near Field Communication important for you now?
Cryptographic protocol Critical Criteria:
Investigate Cryptographic protocol issues and ask what if.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Near Field Communication is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Near Field Communication products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Apple Watch Critical Criteria:
See the value of Apple Watch results and report on the economics of relationships managing Apple Watch and constraints.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Near Field Communication workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Near-me area network Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Near-me area network goals and budget for Near-me area network challenges.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Near Field Communication product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
IEC 60601 Critical Criteria:
Scan IEC 60601 results and interpret which customers can’t participate in IEC 60601 because they lack skills.
– Will Near Field Communication have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Near Field Communication been identified and analyzed?
Android version history Critical Criteria:
Apply Android version history failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What is the source of the strategies for Near Field Communication strengthening and reform?
– How do we keep improving Near Field Communication?
ISO/IEC 12207 Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate ISO/IEC 12207 quality and correct better engagement with ISO/IEC 12207 results.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Near Field Communication? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Near Field Communication?
Host card emulation Critical Criteria:
Scan Host card emulation leadership and remodel and develop an effective Host card emulation strategy.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Near Field Communication opportunities costing us money?
– Are we Assessing Near Field Communication and Risk?
IEC 61499 Critical Criteria:
Understand IEC 61499 tactics and triple focus on important concepts of IEC 61499 relationship management.
– Does Near Field Communication systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is there a Near Field Communication Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Talk about ISO/IEC 15504 governance and assess what counts with ISO/IEC 15504 that we are not counting.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Near Field Communication moving forward?
– Are accountability and ownership for Near Field Communication clearly defined?
ISO/IEC 42010 Critical Criteria:
Focus on ISO/IEC 42010 issues and customize techniques for implementing ISO/IEC 42010 controls.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Near Field Communication delivery for example is new software needed?
– How much does Near Field Communication help?
Open Document Architecture Critical Criteria:
Depict Open Document Architecture risks and mentor Open Document Architecture customer orientation.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Near Field Communication project manager?
– How do we know that any Near Field Communication analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are internal and external Near Field Communication relations?
Single Wire Protocol Critical Criteria:
Gauge Single Wire Protocol issues and finalize the present value of growth of Single Wire Protocol.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Near Field Communication in a volatile global economy?
19-inch rack Critical Criteria:
Mix 19-inch rack engagements and find the essential reading for 19-inch rack researchers.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Near Field Communication process?
– What are specific Near Field Communication Rules to follow?
Information Society Technologies Critical Criteria:
Review Information Society Technologies risks and document what potential Information Society Technologies megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Among the Near Field Communication product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How is the value delivered by Near Field Communication being measured?
ISO/IEC 10967 Critical Criteria:
Study ISO/IEC 10967 failures and balance specific methods for improving ISO/IEC 10967 results.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Near Field Communication process?
– Who sets the Near Field Communication standards?
NXP Semiconductors Critical Criteria:
Incorporate NXP Semiconductors quality and customize techniques for implementing NXP Semiconductors controls.
– Is Supporting Near Field Communication documentation required?
Ultra high frequency Critical Criteria:
Systematize Ultra high frequency tactics and plan concise Ultra high frequency education.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Near Field Communication effort?
ISO/IEC 7816 Critical Criteria:
Frame ISO/IEC 7816 tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive ISO/IEC 7816 decisions.
– Does the Near Field Communication task fit the clients priorities?
Android Pay Critical Criteria:
Adapt Android Pay projects and plan concise Android Pay education.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Near Field Communication process?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Near Field Communication ?
Universal Remote Console Critical Criteria:
Value Universal Remote Console visions and find out what it really means.
– What is our formula for success in Near Field Communication ?
Global System for Mobile Communications Critical Criteria:
Discuss Global System for Mobile Communications adoptions and learn.
– How can the value of Near Field Communication be defined?
IEC 60870-5 Critical Criteria:
Interpolate IEC 60870-5 failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive IEC 60870-5 decisions.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Near Field Communication agendas for the next 3 years?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Near Field Communication processes?
Proximity card Critical Criteria:
Model after Proximity card risks and change contexts.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Near Field Communication models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Linux Standard Base Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Linux Standard Base strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Linux Standard Base strategies.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Near Field Communication is underway?
– Does Near Field Communication appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Near and far field Critical Criteria:
Analyze Near and far field governance and find the essential reading for Near and far field researchers.
ISO/IEC 7813 Critical Criteria:
Start ISO/IEC 7813 tactics and devise ISO/IEC 7813 key steps.
– Does Near Field Communication analysis show the relationships among important Near Field Communication factors?
– Do we all define Near Field Communication in the same way?
ISO/IEC 19752 Critical Criteria:
Study ISO/IEC 19752 leadership and get answers.
– Will Near Field Communication deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Object hyperlinking Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Object hyperlinking planning and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Object hyperlinking projects.
– Does Near Field Communication include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Think of your Near Field Communication project. what are the main functions?
– What will drive Near Field Communication change?
IEC 62056 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate IEC 62056 quality and describe which business rules are needed as IEC 62056 interface.
– Are assumptions made in Near Field Communication stated explicitly?
Windows Phone 8 Critical Criteria:
Survey Windows Phone 8 visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Windows Phone 8.
– Do we monitor the Near Field Communication decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are current Near Field Communication Paradigms?
ISO/IEC 10116 Critical Criteria:
Chart ISO/IEC 10116 decisions and slay a dragon.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Near Field Communication?
Universal Coded Character Set Critical Criteria:
Categorize Universal Coded Character Set outcomes and customize techniques for implementing Universal Coded Character Set controls.
Internet area network Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Internet area network quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Internet area network and constraints.
– What are the key elements of your Near Field Communication performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Coding theory Critical Criteria:
Consider Coding theory risks and cater for concise Coding theory education.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Near Field Communication study?
– What business benefits will Near Field Communication goals deliver if achieved?
Office Open XML Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Office Open XML issues and point out Office Open XML tensions in leadership.
– Do the Near Field Communication decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Advanced Intelligent Tape Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Advanced Intelligent Tape failures and research ways can we become the Advanced Intelligent Tape company that would put us out of business.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Near Field Communication strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Near Field Communication move?
Data communication Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Data communication decisions and handle a jump-start course to Data communication.
– How does each element of our Telecommunications (TC) and Data Communications affect the basic structure of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (C.I.A.)?
– Why are Near Field Communication skills important?
Orange S.A. Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Orange S.A. results and spearhead techniques for implementing Orange S.A..
ISM band Critical Criteria:
Align ISM band quality and point out improvements in ISM band.
IEC 60228 Critical Criteria:
Reorganize IEC 60228 goals and figure out ways to motivate other IEC 60228 users.
– Do Near Field Communication rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Is Near Field Communication Required?
ISO/IEC 27000-series Critical Criteria:
Align ISO/IEC 27000-series results and frame using storytelling to create more compelling ISO/IEC 27000-series projects.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Near Field Communication requirements in detail?
Video games Critical Criteria:
Start Video games outcomes and define Video games competency-based leadership.
– What about Near Field Communication Analysis of results?
ISO/IEC 17025 Critical Criteria:
Systematize ISO/IEC 17025 failures and secure ISO/IEC 17025 creativity.
– what is the best design framework for Near Field Communication organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is maximizing Near Field Communication protection the same as minimizing Near Field Communication loss?
Mobile OS Critical Criteria:
Examine Mobile OS decisions and look at the big picture.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Near Field Communication Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Near Field Communication External links:
Near Field Communication (NFC) Training Series
Near Field Communication Essays – ManyEssays.com
“Dynamic Near Field Communication Pairing For …
Compact Disc Digital Audio External links:
Compact Disc Digital Audio – Hydrogenaudio …
Free and open source External links:
Free and Open Source Software – openSUSE
Free and Open Source Software | UConn Software Catalog
Electronic ticket External links:
[PDF]Galileo Electronic Ticket
[PDF]Electronic Ticket Receipt available on Viewtrip – …
http://travelport-ghana.com/pdf/Electronic Ticketing Receipt (Viewtrip).pdf
[PDF]Air Canada – Electronic Ticket Itinerary/Receipt
ISO/IEC 24727 External links:
Use of ISO/IEC 24727 | NIST
ISO/IEC 15693 External links:
[PDF]A9210A ISO/IEC 15693 RFID TAG IC – AMIC …
Comparative Tracking Index External links:
[PDF]Comparative Tracking Index (CTI)
http://www.shingtech.com.tw/Comparative Tracking Index 1.pdf
IEC 61162 External links:
IEC 61162-460:2015 | IEC Webstore | cyber security, smart city
IPhone 5 External links:
iPhone 5/5s/SE Cases | OtterBox
The iPhone 5 and LTE _ what it means for you – Yahoo
iPhone 5 Battery Cases & Charging Accessories | mophie
ISO/IEC 38500 External links:
1905356579 – Iso/iec 38500: the It Governance Standard …
ISO/IEC 38500—the international standard for IT Governance
ISO/IEC 38500: The IT Governance Standard on JSTOR
UICC configuration External links:
Apple Watch External links:
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm – Price, Colors, Specs & More – AT&T
Set up your Apple Watch – Apple Support
Premium Metal Apple Watch Bands | JUUK Design
Near-me area network External links:
Near-me area network – WOW.com
The Near-Me Area Network – IEEE Computer Society
IEC 60601 External links:
IEC 60601-2-22 – Keystone Compliance
Android version history External links:
Whatsapp Android Version History | ApkDownloadFile
Android Version History – YouTube
Android Version History – Discuss Scratch
ISO/IEC 12207 External links:
ISO/IEC 12207:2008 System Life Cycle Processes
[PDF]ISO/IEC 12207:2008 — IEEE Std 12208-2008 – Techstreet
http://The ISO/IEC 12207 Systems and software engineering – Software life cycle processes is an international standard for software lifecycle processes. It aims to be the standard that defines all the tasks required for developing and maintaining software.
Host card emulation External links:
What is Host Card Emulation (HCE)? – Sequent
IEC 61499 External links:
Iec 61499 – FREE download Iec 61499
iec61499.com – IEC 61499 | The New Standard in Automation
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
ISO/IEC 42010 External links:
ISO/IEC 42010 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
http://ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010 Systems and software engineering — Architecture description is an international standard for architecture descriptions of systems and software. ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 defines requirements on the description of system, software and enterprise architectures.
ISO/IEC 42010 – Revolvy
Open Document Architecture External links:
Open Document Architecture | Article about Open …
ODA abbreviation stands for Open Document Architecture
Single Wire Protocol External links:
Single Wire Protocol (SWP) news • NFC World
Information Society Technologies External links:
CiteSeerX — INFORMATION SOCIETY TECHNOLOGIES
[PPT]Information Society Technologies – University of Florida
https://www.cise.ufl.edu/~helal/pre-icadi/PPT files/EU projects 1.pps
[PDF]Information Society Technologies – University of Florida
https://www.cise.ufl.edu/~helal/pre-icadi/pdf/EU projects 2.pdf
ISO/IEC 10967 External links:
BS ISO/IEC 10967-1 : Information technology – Language independent arithmetic Part 1: Integer and floating point arithmetic
http://ISO/IEC 10967-1:2012 – techstreet.com
ISO/IEC 10967-2:2001 | IEC Webstore
http://ISO/IEC 10967, Language independent arithmetic (LIA), is a series of standards on computer arithmetic. It is compatible with ISO/IEC/IEEE 60559:2011, more known as IEEE 754-2008, and indeed much of the specifications are for IEEE 754 special values (though such values are not required by LIA itself, unless the parameter iec559 is true).
NXP Semiconductors External links:
NXP Semiconductors NV – NASDAQ:NXPI – Stock Quote & …
Nxp Semiconductors N.v. – NXPI – Stock Price Today – Zacks
NXP Semiconductors NV – NXPI – Stock Quotes – CNBC
Ultra high frequency External links:
Rapid Communication Ultra High Frequency Satellite | FEMA.gov
Android Pay External links:
Android Pay – Wells Fargo
Android – Android Pay
Android Pay – Chase Pay – Chase Bank
Global System for Mobile Communications External links:
Global System for Mobile communications – Home | …
GSM (Global System for Mobile communications) is an …
Proximity card External links:
Proximity Card Time Clocks – EasyClocking
Proximity Card Readers | Doorking – Access Control Solutions
EMX PRX-320 Waterproof Proximity Card Reader/Keypad
Linux Standard Base External links:
Linux Standard Base – Home | Facebook
ISO/IEC 7813 External links:
ISO/IEC 7813 – Just Solve the File Format Problem
ISO/IEC 7813 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 7813 – Revolvy
ISO/IEC 19752 External links:
ISO ISO/IEC 19752 Standard – 2017 – BSB Edge
[PDF]ISO/IEC 19752 Yield Test Report – Xerox
ISO/IEC 19752 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEC 62056 External links:
IEC 62056-21:2002 | IEC Webstore | cyber security, smart city
Windows Phone 8 External links:
Windows Phone 8 help
Windows Phone 8 Tile size? – Stack Overflow
ISO/IEC 10116 External links:
ISO/IEC 10116 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Universal Coded Character Set External links:
Universal Coded Character Set
http://The Universal Coded Character Set (UCS), is a standard set of characters defined by the International Standard ISO/IEC 10646, Information technology — Universal Coded Character Set (UCS) (plus amendments to that standard), which is the basis of many character encodings.
Coding theory External links:
Coding Theory | Wright State University
Office Open XML External links:
ExcelPackage: Office Open XML Format file creation – Home
Advanced Intelligent Tape External links:
Advanced Intelligent Tape (AIT) – CA
Data communication External links:
Data communication (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Serial Data Communication by U.S. Converters LLC – …
Data Communication Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Orange S.A. External links:
In re Orange S.A. (Telesocial, Inc.) | The Recorder
ORA.PA Interactive Stock Chart | Orange S.A. Stock – Yahoo
France Telecom (now Orange S.A.) | Crunchbase
IEC 60228 External links:
IEC 60228:2004 | IEC Webstore
myCableEngineering.com > IEC 60228 DC Resistance
ISO/IEC 27000-series External links:
http://The ISO/IEC 27000-series (also known as the ‘ISMS Family of Standards’ or ‘ISO27k’ for short) comprises information security standards published jointly by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
Video games External links:
The SimBro team is creating adult video games | Patreon
ISO/IEC 17025 External links:
[PDF]SCOPE OF ACCREDITATION TO ISO/IEC 17025:2005 …
http://ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories is the main ISO standard used by testing and calibration laboratories. In most major countries, ISO/IEC 17025 is the standard for which most labs must hold accreditation in order to be deemed technically competent.
RFA-FD-15-023: ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accreditation for …
Mobile OS External links:
Android Oreo is Google’s new mobile OS – Aug. 21, 2017
5 Open Source Mobile OS Alternatives To Android