What is involved in Digital Banking
Find out what the related areas are that Digital Banking connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Digital Banking thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Digital Banking journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Digital Banking leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Digital Banking related domains to cover and 203 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Digital Banking, Surveillance state, Privacy International, Data Protection Commissioner, Quantum finance, Right to privacy in New Zealand, Mathematical finance, Mobile banking, Canadian privacy law, Digital Banking, Article 29 Data Protection Working Party, NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights, Privacy in English law, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, Privacy laws of the United States, Workplace privacy, Business model, Personal finance, Information Commissioner’s Office, User experience, Office of the Data Protection Supervisor, Internet privacy, Global surveillance, Privacy engineering, Quantitative behavioral finance, Cloud computing, Data Protection Directive, Global Network Initiative, Electronic Frontier Foundation, National data protection authority, Expectation of privacy, Risk management, Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, Mass surveillance, Financial privacy, Center for Democracy and Technology, Norwegian Data Protection Authority, Computational finance, Banking as a Service, Privacy concerns with social networking services, European Digital Rights, Privacy in Australian law, Danish Data Protection Agency, Data Protection Act, 2012, Information privacy law, Federal Act on Data Protection, Human rights, National Privacy Commission, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, Swedish Data Protection Authority, Identity theft, Information privacy, Financial institution, Customer Relationship Management, Spanish Data Protection Agency, Personal identifier, Medical privacy, Financial economics, Experimental finance, Privacy law in Denmark, Automated teller machine, Search warrant, Investment management:
Digital Banking Critical Criteria:
Gauge Digital Banking strategies and pioneer acquisition of Digital Banking systems.
– What are the disruptive Digital Banking technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Think of your Digital Banking project. what are the main functions?
– What are internal and external Digital Banking relations?
Surveillance state Critical Criteria:
Align Surveillance state strategies and explain and analyze the challenges of Surveillance state.
– Consider your own Digital Banking project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– In a project to restructure Digital Banking outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Digital Banking effort?
Privacy International Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Privacy International quality and look for lots of ideas.
– Does Digital Banking create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What vendors make products that address the Digital Banking needs?
– What is Effective Digital Banking?
Data Protection Commissioner Critical Criteria:
Jump start Data Protection Commissioner engagements and oversee implementation of Data Protection Commissioner.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Digital Banking objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is Digital Banking dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Quantum finance Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Quantum finance strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Digital Banking leaders?
– How do we go about Comparing Digital Banking approaches/solutions?
Right to privacy in New Zealand Critical Criteria:
Adapt Right to privacy in New Zealand planning and gather Right to privacy in New Zealand models .
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital Banking? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we know that any Digital Banking analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Does our organization need more Digital Banking education?
Mathematical finance Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Mathematical finance visions and overcome Mathematical finance skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Digital Banking moving forward?
– Have you identified your Digital Banking key performance indicators?
– Is a Digital Banking Team Work effort in place?
Mobile banking Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Mobile banking risks and define what do we need to start doing with Mobile banking.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Digital Banking products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Digital Banking values?
– In what ways are Digital Banking vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Canadian privacy law Critical Criteria:
Apply Canadian privacy law strategies and gather practices for scaling Canadian privacy law.
– Does Digital Banking analysis show the relationships among important Digital Banking factors?
– Do the Digital Banking decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Digital Banking Critical Criteria:
Define Digital Banking visions and point out Digital Banking tensions in leadership.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Digital Banking leader?
– Is Digital Banking Required?
Article 29 Data Protection Working Party Critical Criteria:
Focus on Article 29 Data Protection Working Party risks and grade techniques for implementing Article 29 Data Protection Working Party controls.
– For your Digital Banking project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Digital Banking ?
– How will you know that the Digital Banking project has been successful?
NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights Critical Criteria:
Participate in NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights governance and assess and formulate effective operational and NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights strategies.
– Does Digital Banking analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Privacy in English law Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Privacy in English law tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Privacy in English law projects.
– What are the usability implications of Digital Banking actions?
– How much does Digital Banking help?
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Privacy Rights Clearinghouse planning and test out new things.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Digital Banking processes?
– How can skill-level changes improve Digital Banking?
– What are current Digital Banking Paradigms?
Privacy laws of the United States Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Privacy laws of the United States visions and report on setting up Privacy laws of the United States without losing ground.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Digital Banking requirements in detail?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Digital Banking activities?
Workplace privacy Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Workplace privacy governance and innovate what needs to be done with Workplace privacy.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Digital Banking project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Digital Banking project lifecycle?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Digital Banking process?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Sort Business model quality and probe the present value of growth of Business model.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– Think about the functions involved in your Digital Banking project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
– What are the business goals Digital Banking is aiming to achieve?
– What is our formula for success in Digital Banking ?
Personal finance Critical Criteria:
Steer Personal finance tasks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Personal finance.
– How can the value of Digital Banking be defined?
Information Commissioner’s Office Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Information Commissioner’s Office tactics and gather Information Commissioner’s Office models .
– How do mission and objectives affect the Digital Banking processes of our organization?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Look at User experience results and remodel and develop an effective User experience strategy.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Digital Banking strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Digital Banking, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Office of the Data Protection Supervisor visions and change contexts.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Digital Banking does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the barriers to increased Digital Banking production?
– How can we improve Digital Banking?
Internet privacy Critical Criteria:
Mine Internet privacy adoptions and gather Internet privacy models .
– How is the value delivered by Digital Banking being measured?
– Who sets the Digital Banking standards?
– What is our Digital Banking Strategy?
Global surveillance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Global surveillance projects and catalog what business benefits will Global surveillance goals deliver if achieved.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Digital Banking services/products?
– Is there any existing Digital Banking governance structure?
Privacy engineering Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Privacy engineering tactics and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Privacy engineering projects.
– How likely is the current Digital Banking plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Do Digital Banking rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Quantitative behavioral finance Critical Criteria:
Guide Quantitative behavioral finance visions and cater for concise Quantitative behavioral finance education.
– Can we add value to the current Digital Banking decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Digital Banking study?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Cloud computing projects and proactively manage Cloud computing risks.
– Business Considerations. Business considerations include the overall organizational readiness for using cloud computing. Is the application owner willing and comfortable with a cloud platform?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– There are issues relating to policy and access. if your data is stored abroad whose policy do you adhere to?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– What are the key business and technical challenges of transitioning to a cloud computing strategy?
– How should we report on the geographic location (street address) for cloud computing solutions?
– What is the name of the organization helping to foster security standards for cloud computing?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– What is the future scope for combination of business intelligence and cloud computing?
– What are the ways in which cloud computing and big data can work together?
– How does cloud computing affect budget predictability for CIOs?
– What defines a true cloud solution versus the quasi cloud?
– What is the importance of standards-based cloud computing?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What are the practical limitations to cloud technology?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
– How technically mature is the standard?
– Cloud computing: could it cost more?
– Fedramp approved / compliant?
Data Protection Directive Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Data Protection Directive decisions and revise understanding of Data Protection Directive architectures.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Digital Banking experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does the Digital Banking task fit the clients priorities?
– Which Digital Banking goals are the most important?
Global Network Initiative Critical Criteria:
Learn from Global Network Initiative engagements and look at it backwards.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Digital Banking process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Digital Banking process available?
Electronic Frontier Foundation Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Electronic Frontier Foundation goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Digital Banking project?
– How do we Improve Digital Banking service perception, and satisfaction?
National data protection authority Critical Criteria:
Explore National data protection authority issues and check on ways to get started with National data protection authority.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Digital Banking into the services that we provide?
Expectation of privacy Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Expectation of privacy strategies and describe the risks of Expectation of privacy sustainability.
– Do we monitor the Digital Banking decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Will Digital Banking deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Risk management governance and innovate what needs to be done with Risk management.
– How do various engineering job roles and Cybersecurity specialty roles engage to maximize constructive overlap and differences to address security for these systems?
– For the most critical systems, are multiple operators required to implement changes that risk consequential events?
– To what extent is Cybersecurity risk incorporated into organizations overarching enterprise Risk Management?
– Does your company have a formal information and technology risk framework and assessment process in place?
– Are standards for risk assessment methodology established, so risk information can be compared across entities?
– What personnel surety/background checking is performed for those with access to key cyber components?
– Are the risk register and Risk Management processes actually effective in managing project risk?
– Are we currently required to report any cyber incidents to any federal or state agencies?
– Should supervisors be engaged deeply with risk measurements and Risk Management?
– Do you have a common risk and control framework used across the company?
– Are individuals specifically assigned Cybersecurity responsibility?
– Are records kept of Cybersecurity access to key systems?
– When is the right time for process improvement?
– What can be done to reduce or eliminate risks?
– Can risk management overcome cognitive biases?
– Has the ERM initiative been mandated by the regulators?
– What else do you need to learn to be ready?
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Office of the Australian Information Commissioner adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Office of the Australian Information Commissioner projects.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Digital Banking project?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Mass surveillance governance and define Mass surveillance competency-based leadership.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Digital Banking strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are we Assessing Digital Banking and Risk?
Financial privacy Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Financial privacy adoptions and look at it backwards.
– How do we Lead with Digital Banking in Mind?
Center for Democracy and Technology Critical Criteria:
Study Center for Democracy and Technology projects and develop and take control of the Center for Democracy and Technology initiative.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Digital Banking agendas for the next 3 years?
Norwegian Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Norwegian Data Protection Authority governance and mentor Norwegian Data Protection Authority customer orientation.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Digital Banking process?
– Are there Digital Banking Models?
– How to Secure Digital Banking?
Computational finance Critical Criteria:
Review Computational finance governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Computational finance skills.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Digital Banking is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is maximizing Digital Banking protection the same as minimizing Digital Banking loss?
– Are assumptions made in Digital Banking stated explicitly?
Banking as a Service Critical Criteria:
Frame Banking as a Service decisions and research ways can we become the Banking as a Service company that would put us out of business.
– Does Digital Banking systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is there a Digital Banking Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Digital Banking?
Privacy concerns with social networking services Critical Criteria:
Focus on Privacy concerns with social networking services tactics and differentiate in coordinating Privacy concerns with social networking services.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Digital Banking?
– How do we keep improving Digital Banking?
European Digital Rights Critical Criteria:
Deduce European Digital Rights management and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are our needs in relation to Digital Banking skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we Identify specific Digital Banking investment and emerging trends?
– How do we maintain Digital Bankings Integrity?
Privacy in Australian law Critical Criteria:
Graph Privacy in Australian law management and triple focus on important concepts of Privacy in Australian law relationship management.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Digital Banking models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Digital Banking goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How will you measure your Digital Banking effectiveness?
Danish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Danish Data Protection Agency outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Data Protection Act, 2012 Critical Criteria:
Chat re Data Protection Act, 2012 goals and assess what counts with Data Protection Act, 2012 that we are not counting.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Digital Banking strengthening and reform actually originate?
Information privacy law Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Information privacy law tactics and research ways can we become the Information privacy law company that would put us out of business.
Federal Act on Data Protection Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Federal Act on Data Protection management and slay a dragon.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Digital Banking?
Human rights Critical Criteria:
Check Human rights adoptions and get answers.
National Privacy Commission Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on National Privacy Commission tasks and slay a dragon.
– Do those selected for the Digital Banking team have a good general understanding of what Digital Banking is all about?
– How important is Digital Banking to the user organizations mission?
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility Critical Criteria:
Refer to Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility management and ask questions.
– In the case of a Digital Banking project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Digital Banking project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Digital Banking project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What is the source of the strategies for Digital Banking strengthening and reform?
Swedish Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Swedish Data Protection Authority strategies and optimize Swedish Data Protection Authority leadership as a key to advancement.
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
See the value of Identity theft leadership and transcribe Identity theft as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Recall Information privacy tactics and differentiate in coordinating Information privacy.
– Do we have past Digital Banking Successes?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Use past Financial institution management and work towards be a leading Financial institution expert.
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– What are the long-term Digital Banking goals?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
Customer Relationship Management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Customer Relationship Management quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Customer Relationship Management is getting what it needs.
– Support – how can we drive support for using the escalation processes for service, support and billing issues?
– Can you make product suggestions based on the customers order or purchase history?
– What is the best way to integrate social media into existing CRM strategies?
– Have you anticipated questions that your visitors or customers might have?
– What do you consider a short call and what is the threshold in seconds?
– Can your software be accessed via Windows PCs and Apple Mac computers?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– How many current users will maintain and access the CRM program?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize the address book?
– How do you improve CRM use compliance with your sales team?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– Does Customer Knowledge Affect How Loyalty Is Formed?
– What are the fastest growing CRM solutions right now?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– Can your customers interact with each other?
– What are the objectives for voice analytics?
– How does CRM relate to CCM?
– When do they buy?
Spanish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Derive from Spanish Data Protection Agency planning and define Spanish Data Protection Agency competency-based leadership.
– Who needs to know about Digital Banking ?
Personal identifier Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Personal identifier results and probe the present value of growth of Personal identifier.
Medical privacy Critical Criteria:
Use past Medical privacy tasks and mentor Medical privacy customer orientation.
– How do we measure improved Digital Banking service perception, and satisfaction?
Financial economics Critical Criteria:
Confer re Financial economics strategies and create a map for yourself.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Digital Banking Management?
Experimental finance Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Experimental finance tasks and arbitrate Experimental finance techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Digital Banking that make it risky?
Privacy law in Denmark Critical Criteria:
Trace Privacy law in Denmark engagements and be persistent.
– Is the Digital Banking organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Automated teller machine Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Automated teller machine engagements and adjust implementation of Automated teller machine.
Search warrant Critical Criteria:
Grasp Search warrant management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Search warrant services.
Investment management Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Investment management engagements and secure Investment management creativity.
– What about Digital Banking Analysis of results?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Digital Banking Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Digital Banking External links:
Digital Banking Solutions for Banks and Credit Unions
Personal Digital Banking | Columbia Bank
UNFCU Digital Banking
Privacy International External links:
What Is Privacy? | Privacy International – YouTube
Privacy International – Home | Facebook
Yahoo Privacy International
Data Protection Commissioner External links:
Data Protection Commissioner Ireland (@DPCIreland) | Twitter
Schrems v Data Protection Commissioner (C-362/14) …
Office of the Data Protection Commissioner – Home | Facebook
Quantum finance External links:
[physics/0203006] Quantum Finance – arXiv
What is quantum finance? – Quora
Quantum Finance – Home | Facebook
Right to privacy in New Zealand External links:
Right to privacy in New Zealand – pediaview.com
Right to privacy in New Zealand – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Right to privacy in New Zealand
Mathematical finance External links:
Mathematical Finance | Courses of Study Bulletin 2017-2018
Mobile banking External links:
Online & Mobile Banking | WSFS Bank
Chase Mobile Banking
Online and Mobile Banking | KeyBank – Key.com
Canadian privacy law External links:
Canadian Privacy Law Blog | Library of Congress
Canadian Privacy Law – Association of Corporate Counsel
Digital Banking External links:
Digital Banking • Connexus Credit Union
Digital Banking 2018 | American Banker
Sign in to Scotiabank Digital Banking Services
Article 29 Data Protection Working Party External links:
[PDF]ARTICLE 29 DATA PROTECTION WORKING PARTY …
Privacy in English law External links:
Privacy in English law – WOW.com
Privacy in English law – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in English law
Privacy In English Law – theinfolist.com
http://www.theinfolist.com/php/SummaryGet.php?FindGo=Privacy in English law
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse External links:
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – Home | Facebook
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – sagetree.com
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse :: Law360
Workplace privacy External links:
Workplace Privacy + Solutions for the Open Office …
Employee Workplace Privacy Rights – …
Workplace Privacy | American Civil Liberties Union
Business model External links:
OneTitle | business model
Business Model – Investopedia
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Personal finance External links:
Personal Finance Credit Union for CNY – Empower FCU
MONEY: Personal Finance News & Advice
Information Commissioner’s Office External links:
Information Commissioner’s Office – Home | Facebook
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) – Home | …
ICO Blog | The Information Commissioner’s Office
User experience External links:
eCode360® Library : The Best User Experience | General Code
Honeywell User Experience
Google User Experience Research
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor External links:
[PDF]Office of the Data Protection Supervisor’s response …
Internet privacy External links:
What is Internet Privacy? – Definition from Techopedia
Internet Privacy | Computer Privacy | Microsoft Privacy
Global surveillance External links:
CDC – Cancer Survival: The Start of Global Surveillance
Global Surveillance – Home | Facebook
Module 2: WHO and CDC Global Surveillance Systems
Privacy engineering External links:
[PDF]An Introduction to Privacy Engineering and Risk …
Privacy Engineering – Home | Facebook
Privacy Engineering Program | NIST
Quantitative behavioral finance External links:
[PDF]A Paradigm for Quantitative Behavioral Finance – …
What is QUANTITATIVE BEHAVIORAL FINANCE? What …
[PDF]An Insight into Quantitative Behavioral Finance
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | …
CRM and Cloud Computing To Grow Your Business – Salesforce
Data Protection Directive External links:
EU Data Protection Directive – IAPP
Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) | Practical Law
European Union Data Protection Directive Privacy Statement
Global Network Initiative External links:
Global Network Initiative | Berkman Klein Center
Global Network Initiative – Official Site
Global Network Initiative – GuideStar Profile
Electronic Frontier Foundation External links:
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) – Home | Facebook
Electronic Frontier Foundation – Google+
Electronic Frontier Foundation Inc – GuideStar Profile
National data protection authority External links:
[PDF]National Data Protection Authority – Other …
[PDF]National Data Protection Authority – Other …
National Data Protection Authority in Czech Republic – …
Expectation of privacy External links:
[PDF]Employee Expectation of Privacy – apps.vansd.org
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Risk Management – ue.org
Financial privacy External links:
[PDF]Right to Financial Privacy Act – United States dollar
12 U.S. Code Chapter 35 – RIGHT TO FINANCIAL PRIVACY | …
[PDF]Ameriprise Financial Privacy Notice
Center for Democracy and Technology External links:
Center for Democracy and Technology | TheHill
Center for Democracy and Technology – P2P Foundation
Center for Democracy and Technology – GuideStar Profile
Norwegian Data Protection Authority External links:
CCIS | The Norwegian Data Protection Authority
Norwegian Data Protection Authority – WOW.com
Computational finance External links:
Master of Science in Quantitative and Computational Finance
Banking as a Service External links:
A Banking as a Service platform Solutions for FinTech
API payment solution for Banking as a Service & FinTech
Privacy concerns with social networking services External links:
Privacy concerns with social networking services – …
European Digital Rights External links:
European Digital Rights – YouTube
European Digital Rights – EDRi – Home | Facebook
London European Digital Rights hustings – YouTube
Privacy in Australian law External links:
Privacy in Australian law – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in Australian law
Privacy in Australian law – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in Australian law
Danish Data Protection Agency External links:
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Danish Data Protection Agency
http://Sep 28, 2006
Danish Data Protection Agency – Official Site
Danish Data Protection Agency – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Danish Data Protection Agency
Data Protection Act, 2012 External links:
[PDF]Complying with the Data Protection Act, 2012 (Act 843)
http://www.icagh.com/file/acoa-14/Data Protection Act.pdf
Data Protection Act, 2012 – Revolvy
http://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Data Protection Act, 2012
Information privacy law External links:
Information Privacy Law – University of Maine School of Law
A Brief History of Information Privacy Law – TeachPrivacy
Federal Act on Data Protection External links:
Federal Act on Data Protection – admin.ch
Federal Act on Data Protection – Magarental
[PDF]Federal Act on Data Protection – Walder Wyss
Human rights External links:
Human Rights Watch | Defending Human Rights Worldwide
Universal Declaration of Human Rights | United Nations
HRC’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index | Human Rights …
National Privacy Commission External links:
National Privacy Commission – YouTube
National Privacy Commission – Home | Facebook
National Privacy Commission
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility External links:
CPSR – Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility …
Swedish Data Protection Authority External links:
Swedish Data Protection Authority – WOW.com
Identity theft External links:
[PDF]Form 14039 Identity Theft Affidavit
Land Title: Identity Theft
Information privacy External links:
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
What is Information Privacy? – Definition from Techopedia
Customer Relationship Management External links:
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Personal identifier External links:
[PDF]Personal Identifier Reference List – courtclerk.org
[PDF]PERSONAL IDENTIFIER INFORMATION FORM – …
Confidential Personal Identifier Forms
Medical privacy External links:
Medical Privacy – Workplace Fairness
Informing Patients of Medical Privacy Rights – Verywell
Financial economics External links:
What is FINANCIAL ECONOMICS? definition of …
Financial economics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Review of Financial Economics – Journal – Elsevier
Experimental finance External links:
Experimental Finance – taught by Mike Lipkin and Sacha …
Experimental Finance 2018 – Heidelberg, June 20-22
Experimental finance. The goals of experimental finance are to understand human and market behavior in settings relevant to finance. Experiments are synthetic economic environments created by researchers specifically to answer research questions.
Privacy law in Denmark External links:
Privacy law in Denmark – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy law in Denmark
Privacy Law in Denmark – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/privacy law in denmark/en-en
Privacy law in Denmark is supervised and enforced by the independent agency Datatilsynet (The Danish Data Protection Agency) based mainly upon the Act on Processing of Personal Data.
Automated teller machine External links:
[PDF]AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE SECURITY ACT …
Automated Teller Machine – ATM – Investopedia
Automated Teller Machine Parts – ATMPartMart.com, ATM Parts
Investment management External links:
Ivy Investments | Investment Management Company
First Eagle Investment Management
Global Investment Management | PGIM