Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health impact assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health impact assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health impact assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health impact assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health impact assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Can Health impact assessment be learned?
- What should be measured?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- How do you assess your Health impact assessment workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Health impact assessment activities?
- How do you manage and improve your Health impact assessment work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What else needs to be measured?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Health impact assessment activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health impact assessment book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Health impact assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health impact assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health impact assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health impact assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health impact assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health impact assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Health impact assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Where funding is being arranged by borrowings, do these have the necessary approval and legal authority?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Health impact assessment project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Health impact assessment project manager a PMP (Certified Health impact assessment project manager) and experienced?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Health impact assessment project Reports?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management of its ethical responsibilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you promptly inform members about major developments that may affect them?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Categorization -Which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete Health impact assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health impact assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health impact assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health impact assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health impact assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health impact assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health impact assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health impact assessment project with this in-depth Health impact assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health impact assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health impact assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health impact assessment investments work better.
This Health impact assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.