Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Management of TTM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Management of TTM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Management of TTM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Management of TTM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 730 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Management of TTM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 730 standard requirements:
- How do we know if we are successful?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Management of TTM project?
- Is a Management of TTM Team Work effort in place?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Can we do Management of TTM without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Management of TTM strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Management of TTM?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Management of TTM book in PDF containing 730 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Management of TTM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Management of TTM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Management of TTM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Management of TTM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Management of TTM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Management of TTM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Management of TTM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Management of TTM project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the Management of TTM project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the Management of TTM project?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the Management of TTM project management plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
Step-by-step and complete Management of TTM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Management of TTM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Management of TTM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Management of TTM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Management of TTM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Management of TTM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Management of TTM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Management of TTM project with this in-depth Management of TTM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Management of TTM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Management of TTM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Management of TTM investments work better.
This Management of TTM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.