Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Marketing Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Marketing Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Marketing Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Marketing Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Marketing Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- How do we keep improving Mobile Marketing Analytics?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Does our organization need more Mobile Marketing Analytics education?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Mobile Marketing Analytics leader?
- Are we Assessing Mobile Marketing Analytics and Risk?
- How do we know that any Mobile Marketing Analytics analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Marketing Analytics book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile Marketing Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Marketing Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Marketing Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Marketing Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Marketing Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Marketing Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Marketing Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Mobile Marketing Analytics project baseline?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Mobile Marketing Analytics project documentation?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion utilized in determining contract funding requirements and reporting them?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Mobile Marketing Analytics project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Mobile Marketing Analytics project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Marketing Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Marketing Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Marketing Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Marketing Analytics project with this in-depth Mobile Marketing Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Marketing Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Marketing Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Marketing Analytics investments work better.
This Mobile Marketing Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.