Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SalesLoft Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SalesLoft related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SalesLoft specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SalesLoft Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SalesLoft improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What situation(s) led to this SalesLoft Self Assessment?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with SalesLoft?
- Have you identified your SalesLoft key performance indicators?
- Have all basic functions of SalesLoft been defined?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a SalesLoft strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SalesLoft book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SalesLoft self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SalesLoft Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SalesLoft areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SalesLoft Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SalesLoft projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SalesLoft Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SalesLoft project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have designated specific forms or worksheets?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My SalesLoft project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the SalesLoft project technically feasible?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizations resource allocation system properly aligned with its collection of intentions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: No Rs: If a task has no one listed as Responsible, who is getting the job done?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are SalesLoft project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this SalesLoft project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete SalesLoft Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SalesLoft project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SalesLoft project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SalesLoft project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SalesLoft project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SalesLoft project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SalesLoft project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SalesLoft project with this in-depth SalesLoft Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SalesLoft projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SalesLoft and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SalesLoft investments work better.
This SalesLoft All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.