What is involved in Application Development AD
Find out what the related areas are that Application Development AD connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Development AD thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Development AD journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Development AD leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Development AD related domains to cover and 266 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Development AD, Object model, Pair Programming, Infrastructure as Code, Mathematical analysis, Software architecture, ACM Computing Classification System, Application Development AD, Reinforcement learning, Digital marketing, Bertrand Meyer, Computational mathematics, RAD tool, Software engineering, Software project management, Enterprise information system, Database management system, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Functional specification, Network scheduler, Solid modeling, Continuous Delivery, Networking hardware, Artificial intelligence, Process control, Computational social science, Control theory, Unsupervised learning, Logic in computer science, Information retrieval, Network protocol, Compiler construction, Object-oriented programming, Automata theory, Programming paradigm, Mathematical software, Extreme programming, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Entity–relationship model, Software configuration management, Numerical analysis, Computer vision, Software development, Educational technology, Scaled Agile Framework, Software quality, Distributed computing, Integrated circuit, Virtual reality, Open-source software, Agile methods, Very-large-scale integration, Iterative and incremental development, UML tools, Software design, Systems analysis, Information security, Computer programming, Software repository, Watts Humphrey, Computer hardware, Test-driven development, Electronic design automation, Niklaus Wirth, Unified Process, Ivar Jacobson, Virtual machine, Computational complexity theory, Function model, Extreme programming practices:
Application Development AD Critical Criteria:
Analyze Application Development AD goals and know what your objective is.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Application Development AD values?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Application Development AD processes of our organization?
– Have all basic functions of Application Development AD been defined?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Check Object model leadership and plan concise Object model education.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Application Development AD project?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Application Development AD forward?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Application Development AD been identified and analyzed?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Frame Pair Programming visions and be persistent.
– To what extent does management recognize Application Development AD as a tool to increase the results?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Application Development AD objectives?
– How to Secure Application Development AD?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Design Infrastructure as Code quality and correct Infrastructure as Code management by competencies.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Application Development AD services/products?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application Development AD objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What about Application Development AD Analysis of results?
Mathematical analysis Critical Criteria:
Administer Mathematical analysis visions and know what your objective is.
– How do we Identify specific Application Development AD investment and emerging trends?
– How do we manage Application Development AD Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Application Development AD Management?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software architecture management and transcribe Software architecture as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Application Development AD move?
– What is our formula for success in Application Development AD ?
– Is Application Development AD Required?
ACM Computing Classification System Critical Criteria:
Communicate about ACM Computing Classification System governance and perfect ACM Computing Classification System conflict management.
– Consider your own Application Development AD project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Application Development AD agendas for the next 3 years?
– How to deal with Application Development AD Changes?
Application Development AD Critical Criteria:
Adapt Application Development AD issues and assess and formulate effective operational and Application Development AD strategies.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Application Development AD processes?
– How do we Lead with Application Development AD in Mind?
Reinforcement learning Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Reinforcement learning decisions and point out Reinforcement learning tensions in leadership.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Application Development AD? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Which customers cant participate in our Application Development AD domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Digital marketing Critical Criteria:
Dissect Digital marketing visions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Digital marketing because they lack skills.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Application Development AD project manager?
– How will you know that the Application Development AD project has been successful?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Unify Bertrand Meyer tactics and oversee Bertrand Meyer management by competencies.
– How do we measure improved Application Development AD service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is a Application Development AD Team Work effort in place?
Computational mathematics Critical Criteria:
Mix Computational mathematics results and optimize Computational mathematics leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do we all define Application Development AD in the same way?
– Why are Application Development AD skills important?
RAD tool Critical Criteria:
Canvass RAD tool outcomes and find out what it really means.
– Does Application Development AD create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we monitor the Application Development AD decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Understand Software engineering planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application Development AD?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application Development AD strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Does our organization need more Application Development AD education?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Chart Software project management quality and track iterative Software project management results.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Application Development AD experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Application Development AD effort?
– Are we Assessing Application Development AD and Risk?
Enterprise information system Critical Criteria:
Nurse Enterprise information system projects and find the ideas you already have.
– Think about the functions involved in your Application Development AD project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Why should we adopt a Application Development AD framework?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Value Database management system quality and correct better engagement with Database management system results.
– Will Application Development AD have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– How do we go about Securing Application Development AD?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Learn from Edsger W. Dijkstra results and oversee Edsger W. Dijkstra requirements.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Application Development AD process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Application Development AD process available?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Application Development AD activities?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Functional specification decisions and separate what are the business goals Functional specification is aiming to achieve.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Application Development AD is underway?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Application Development AD process?
– How do we Improve Application Development AD service perception, and satisfaction?
Network scheduler Critical Criteria:
Study Network scheduler quality and interpret which customers can’t participate in Network scheduler because they lack skills.
– In the case of a Application Development AD project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Application Development AD project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Application Development AD project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application Development AD ?
– How important is Application Development AD to the user organizations mission?
Solid modeling Critical Criteria:
Examine Solid modeling governance and create a map for yourself.
– Does Application Development AD include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Application Development AD products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Continuous Delivery issues and point out improvements in Continuous Delivery.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Application Development AD goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Application Development AD project?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
– How can we improve Application Development AD?
Networking hardware Critical Criteria:
Rank Networking hardware management and check on ways to get started with Networking hardware.
– What vendors make products that address the Application Development AD needs?
– Can we do Application Development AD without complex (expensive) analysis?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Artificial intelligence issues and arbitrate Artificial intelligence techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Application Development AD workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How will you measure your Application Development AD effectiveness?
– How much does Application Development AD help?
Process control Critical Criteria:
Study Process control planning and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Are Acceptance Sampling and Statistical Process Control Complementary or Incompatible?
Computational social science Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Computational social science quality and balance specific methods for improving Computational social science results.
– Is there a Application Development AD Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Application Development AD study?
Control theory Critical Criteria:
Analyze Control theory risks and prioritize challenges of Control theory.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Application Development AD?
– Will Application Development AD deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the long-term Application Development AD goals?
Unsupervised learning Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Unsupervised learning projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Unsupervised learning is getting what it needs.
– When a Application Development AD manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we keep improving Application Development AD?
Logic in computer science Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Logic in computer science results and probe Logic in computer science strategic alliances.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Application Development AD is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Application Development AD strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Think of your Application Development AD project. what are the main functions?
Information retrieval Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Information retrieval tasks and arbitrate Information retrieval techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What threat is Application Development AD addressing?
– What is our Application Development AD Strategy?
Network protocol Critical Criteria:
Read up on Network protocol adoptions and summarize a clear Network protocol focus.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Application Development AD project?
Compiler construction Critical Criteria:
Guard Compiler construction tactics and point out Compiler construction tensions in leadership.
– Who will provide the final approval of Application Development AD deliverables?
– How would one define Application Development AD leadership?
– What is Effective Application Development AD?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Reason over Object-oriented programming adoptions and shift your focus.
– Have you identified your Application Development AD key performance indicators?
Automata theory Critical Criteria:
Debate over Automata theory issues and define what our big hairy audacious Automata theory goal is.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Application Development AD. How do we gain traction?
– What are internal and external Application Development AD relations?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Programming paradigm decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Programming paradigm relationship management.
– Who needs to know about Application Development AD ?
Mathematical software Critical Criteria:
Recall Mathematical software planning and gather practices for scaling Mathematical software.
– what is the best design framework for Application Development AD organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How can you measure Application Development AD in a systematic way?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Extreme programming failures and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Extreme programming information.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Application Development AD, including any consulting or professional services?
– How can skill-level changes improve Application Development AD?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Canvass ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 management and check on ways to get started with ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Application Development AD? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are specific Application Development AD Rules to follow?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Shape Entity–relationship model goals and be persistent.
– Do the Application Development AD decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Software configuration management leadership and assess what counts with Software configuration management that we are not counting.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Application Development AD models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What business benefits will Application Development AD goals deliver if achieved?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Numerical analysis Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Numerical analysis tasks and display thorough understanding of the Numerical analysis process.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Application Development AD?
– Does Application Development AD appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Computer vision Critical Criteria:
Understand Computer vision adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Computer vision projects.
– Does Application Development AD analysis show the relationships among important Application Development AD factors?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software development quality and get out your magnifying glass.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– How can we fix actual and perceived problems uncovered in ethnographic investigations of Agile software development teams?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Do we ask in the sprint retrospective: What went well during the sprint?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– What makes agile better?
– How much modeling to do?
– Have we Adopted Agile?
Educational technology Critical Criteria:
Audit Educational technology decisions and finalize the present value of growth of Educational technology.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Application Development AD information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Track Scaled Agile Framework risks and look for lots of ideas.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Application Development AD delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are current Application Development AD Paradigms?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software quality tactics and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– Do Application Development AD rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are our Application Development AD Processes?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Graph Distributed computing quality and secure Distributed computing creativity.
– Are accountability and ownership for Application Development AD clearly defined?
Integrated circuit Critical Criteria:
Read up on Integrated circuit results and devote time assessing Integrated circuit and its risk.
– What are the usability implications of Application Development AD actions?
– Are there recognized Application Development AD problems?
– Are there Application Development AD Models?
Virtual reality Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Virtual reality decisions and prioritize challenges of Virtual reality.
– Which Application Development AD goals are the most important?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
Deduce Open-source software leadership and improve Open-source software service perception.
Agile methods Critical Criteria:
Map Agile methods outcomes and correct better engagement with Agile methods results.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Application Development AD strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– In what ways are Application Development AD vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– How can we scale up agile methods for larger, longer projects with teams in different locations?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– How can we start using agile methods?
– How good are our agile methods?
Very-large-scale integration Critical Criteria:
Reason over Very-large-scale integration tactics and mentor Very-large-scale integration customer orientation.
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Iterative and incremental development decisions and customize techniques for implementing Iterative and incremental development controls.
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on UML tools strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
Software design Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software design planning and cater for concise Software design education.
– Is Supporting Application Development AD documentation required?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Systems analysis strategies and devote time assessing Systems analysis and its risk.
– Can you think of situations that might fail the technical, organizational, or economic feasibility criteria?
– What criteria are most appropriate for assessing whether the systems attainments are adequate?
– How can probability estimates be obtained when the information available is severely limited?
– What is the purpose of splitting design into two parts: systems and detail?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– What are the organizations relationships with other organizations?
– Could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
– How do we practically monitor or measure margin to criticality?
– Is this an acceptable application of a disruptive technology?
– What are examples of nonmeasurable benefits of new systems?
– What is the basic framework for feasibility analysis?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– How will employees react to a new system?
– Why have Systems Analysis at all?
– How broad should the analysis be?
– Why do we need this method?
– Can a step be eliminated?
– Why choose ssadm?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Explore Information security strategies and be persistent.
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Are information security policies and other relevant security information disseminated to all system users (including vendors, contractors, and business partners)?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Does this review include assessing opportunities for improvement, need for changes to the ISMS, review of information security policy & objectives?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Have the roles and responsibilities for information security been clearly defined within the company?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (ciso or equivalent title)?
– Are information security policies reviewed at least once a year and updated as needed?
– What best describes the authorization process in information security?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– Does mgmt establish roles and responsibilities for information security?
– : Return of Information Security Investment, Are you spending enough?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Model after Computer programming issues and gather Computer programming models .
Software repository Critical Criteria:
X-ray Software repository quality and oversee Software repository requirements.
– What is the source of the strategies for Application Development AD strengthening and reform?
– What is the purpose of Application Development AD in relation to the mission?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Jump start Watts Humphrey failures and get out your magnifying glass.
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Computer hardware strategies and optimize Computer hardware leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is Application Development AD dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is there any existing Application Development AD governance structure?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Use past Test-driven development outcomes and observe effective Test-driven development.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application Development AD leader?
– What are the business goals Application Development AD is aiming to achieve?
Electronic design automation Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Electronic design automation tactics and perfect Electronic design automation conflict management.
– For your Application Development AD project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– In a project to restructure Application Development AD outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Apply Niklaus Wirth projects and oversee Niklaus Wirth requirements.
– Are assumptions made in Application Development AD stated explicitly?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Audit Unified Process failures and oversee Unified Process management by competencies.
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Add value to Ivar Jacobson results and spearhead techniques for implementing Ivar Jacobson.
– What will drive Application Development AD change?
Virtual machine Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Virtual machine failures and develop and take control of the Virtual machine initiative.
– Can your application be packaged into a virtual machine (vm) instance and run on cloud infrastructure or does it need specialized hardware and/or special access to hardware that the aws cloud cannot provide?
– What are the key elements of your Application Development AD performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– An administrator wants to install a guest os on a newly created virtual machine. what enables the administrator to perform the installation?
– What is a limitation of using a backup agent on a hypervisor when backing up virtual machine (vm) data?
– What enables a virtual machine to be portable across physical machines running the same hypervisor?
– Which technique can be used to cluster a virtual machine with a physical machine?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
– What is the basis for determining the size of the virtual machine swap file?
– What enables a virtual machine to directly access luns in a storage system?
– What makes it possible to store virtual machine files on a nas device?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
Computational complexity theory Critical Criteria:
Boost Computational complexity theory tactics and gather practices for scaling Computational complexity theory.
Function model Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Function model management and describe the risks of Function model sustainability.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Application Development AD project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Learn from Extreme programming practices strategies and plan concise Extreme programming practices education.
– How do we go about Comparing Application Development AD approaches/solutions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Development AD Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application Development AD External links:
Mobile Application Development Ad – YouTube
Object model External links:
What is an Object Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Object Model calls may fail from WorkbookOpen event …
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming & Mentoring @ CoverMyMeds | …
Pair Programming Guide – Weblab Technology – Medium
Pair Programming | Pluralsight
Mathematical analysis External links:
Introductory Mathematical Analysis 13th Edition PDF – …
MDTP – Mathematical Analysis Readiness Test
[PDF]Mathematical Analysis of the Music of Johann …
Software architecture External links:
Example: Software Architecture Document
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Software Architecture – O’Reilly Media
ACM Computing Classification System External links:
ACM Computing Classification System [1998 Version] – …
ACM Computing Classification System – YouTube
The 2012 ACM Computing Classification System
Application Development AD External links:
Mobile Application Development Ad – YouTube
Reinforcement learning External links:
Reinforcement Learning Introduction
What is reinforcement learning? – Quora
Practical Reinforcement Learning | Coursera
Digital marketing External links:
Seattle – Digital Marketing Conference | April 17-18, 2018
Gartner Digital Marketing Conference 2018 in San Diego, CA
Digital Marketing Research and Insights | Gartner
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer – Google Scholar Citations
Bertrand Meyer-Stabley | Facebook
Computational mathematics External links:
The Program in Applied & Computational Mathematics
Special courses – Computational Mathematics Science …
Computational Mathematics, Science and Engineering
RAD tool External links:
ASP.NET Zero | Development Guide Rad Tool
wxCrafter – The wxWidgets GUI RAD Tool
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Software Engineering Services
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Enterprise information system External links:
Banner Enterprise Information System – SIUE
SCEIS Logins » South Carolina Enterprise Information System
– MEP’s Enterprise Information System (MEIS)
Database management system External links:
4 Important Roles of Database Management System in …
Normalization | Database Management System – YouTube
Database Management System (DBMS) – Techopedia.com
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra on Dutch TV – YouTube
Wins Second Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize | Brown University
A Discipline of Programming by Edsger W. Dijkstra
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
Network scheduler External links:
Assistance Network Scheduler
User Settings | Assistance Network Scheduler
Solid modeling External links:
E1 AutoCAD 2016 Basic Solid Modeling Tutorial – YouTube
3D Solid Modeling – Home | Facebook
Drafting and Solid Modeling Technology | BridgeValley
Continuous Delivery External links:
Continuous Delivery Pipeline – Scaled Agile Framework
What is Continuous Delivery? | DevOps – Visual Studio
Networking hardware External links:
Summit Information Resources – Networking Hardware …
Networking Basics: Part 1 – Networking Hardware – …
Networking Hardware for Reliable Device Connectivity | Perle
Artificial intelligence External links:
Simple examples of Artificial Intelligence – Stack Exchange
Top 10 artificial intelligence (AI) technology trends for 2018
Process control External links:
[PPT]Introduction to Process Control – The McKetta …
Process Control Systems – AbeBooks
Computational social science External links:
Computational Social Science (CSS) < George Mason …
Computational Social Science – George Mason University
2018 International Conference on Computational Social Science
Control theory External links:
Control theory | mathematics | Britannica.com
Gate control theory of pain – ScienceDaily
Control Theory Seminars – Google Sites
Unsupervised learning External links:
Unsupervised Learning – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
Logic in computer science External links:
“Modal logic in computer science” by Leigh Lambert
Logic in Computer Science authors/titles Nov 2014 – arXiv
Logic in Computer Science authors/titles Sep 2013
Information retrieval External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Information Retrieval
SIR: Stored Information Retrieval – Web03
Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS)
Network protocol External links:
SPACO | Next-gen network protocol
Network Protocol – Types of Network Protocols
Choosing a Network Protocol – technet.microsoft.com
Compiler construction External links:
COURSE_CSCE 531 Compiler Construction – Preamble …
Compiler Construction | Computer Science & Engineering
COMP 506: Compiler Construction, Graduate Edition
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming in MATLAB – MathWorks
Automata theory External links:
Intro To Automata Theory, Languages And Computation …
Theory of Computation or Automata Theory – YouTube
[PDF]Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages, and …
Programming paradigm External links:
GPU Programming Paradigm – MATLAB & Simulink
What programming paradigm does MATLAB follow? – …
Mathematical software External links:
Mathematical Software | Department of Mathematics
Math 157 – Intro to Mathematical Software (Winter 2018)
International Congress on Mathematical Software – …
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? – Definition from Techo…
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
IEC – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Dashboard > Scope
US TAG to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Software and Systems …
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case …
Numerical analysis External links:
Numerical analysis | mathematics | Britannica.com
[PDF]ELEMENTARY NUMERICAL ANALYSIS – Arizona …
[PDF]Lectures on Numerical Analysis – Penn Math
Computer vision External links:
Computer Vision Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms and …
Computer Vision Symptoms and Treatment – Verywell Health
Augmented Reality & Computer Vision Solutions – Blippar
Software development External links:
TSD Services – Software Development, Relativity, …
What is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life Cycle
Script Hook V – AB Software Development – dev-c.com
Educational technology External links:
Educational Technology Day – Ithaca College
ADDIE Model: Instructional Design – Educational Technology
Educational Technology and Student Response Systems
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Metrics – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
Value Streams – Scaled Agile Framework
Software quality External links:
Pacific NW Software Quality Conference – PNSQC
TIOBE Index | TIOBE – The Software Quality Company
Distributed computing External links:
What is distributed computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
MATLAB Distributed Computing Server – MATLAB
Integrated circuit External links:
integrated circuit | Types, Uses, & Function | Britannica.com
Integrated Circuit Testing – dmea.osd.mil
What is integrated circuit (IC)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Virtual reality External links:
Lewd Fraggy is creating Virtual Reality Hentai | Patreon
CEEK VR – Celebrity Coin Cast and Smart Virtual Reality …
Virtual Reality & 360° Video – CNNVR – CNN
Agile methods External links:
An Overview of Lean-Agile Methods | The Agilista PM
Everyone claims they are following “agile methods” but …
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and Incremental Development: A Brief History
UML tools External links:
Text to UML tools – Fastest way to create your models
What are the best free Windows UML tools? – Quora
Software design External links:
[PDF]Software Design Document – Computer Science | …
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Systems analysis External links:
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity
My Systems Analysis Ch.3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 – NIST
[PDF]Department of the Navy Information Security Program
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming Courses – University of Phoenix® IT
http://Ad · www.phoenix.edu/Computer/Programming
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Software repository External links:
Adesto Serial Memory Reference Software Repository – …
Resources – Software Repository for Accounting and …
Software Repository – ManageEngine
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. Headlines – Page 1 of 1 – BloodHorse
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. | | Thoroughbred Racing Dudes
Computer hardware External links:
Computer Hardware, PC Parts & Components – Newegg.com
Computer Hardware, Software, Technology Solutions | Insight
Computer Hardware Flashcards | Quizlet
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development | Codecademy
Electronic design automation External links:
Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Marketing Services
Electronic Design Automation (EDA) – Synopsys
Niklaus Wirth External links:
niklaus wirth Essays – 374 Words | Major Tests
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – brainyquote.com
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
Ivar Jacobson External links:
The Unified Modeling Language User Guide (2nd Edition) [Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, Ivar Jacobson] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on …
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International | Scaled Agile
Virtual machine External links:
Update Rollup 4 for System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager
Azure Reserved Virtual Machine Instances | Microsoft Azure
Virtual Machine Scale Sets | Microsoft Azure
Computational complexity theory External links:
COMP.5100 Computational Complexity Theory …
Topic: Computational Complexity Theory | …
Computational Complexity Theory (Stanford …
Function model External links:
The Delta Function Model of a Molecule
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Extreme programming practices External links:
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Extreme Programming Practices Flashcards | Quizlet