What is involved in Data Science
Find out what the related areas are that Data Science connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Data Science thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Data Science journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Data Science leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Data Science related domains to cover and 180 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Data Science, K-nearest neighbors classification, Data visualization, Turing award, Data mining, Explanatory model, Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis, Structured prediction, Empirical research, National Institutes of Health, Feature engineering, Online machine learning, Occam learning, Support vector machine, Random forest, Nate Silver, Cluster analysis, Decision tree learning, Semi-supervised learning, Social science, The Wall Street Journal, Bootstrap aggregating, Naive Bayes classifier, Open science, Outline of machine learning, Association rule learning, Information explosion, Big data, Local outlier factor, Non-negative matrix factorization, Indian Statistical Institute, Dimensionality reduction, Software engineer, Learning to rank, Expectation–maximization algorithm, Software Developer, Data set, Feature learning, Factor analysis, Anomaly detection, Relevance vector machine, Independent component analysis, Applied science, Bayesian network, The Data Incubator, Predictive modelling, American Statistical Association, Academic publishing, Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, K-nearest neighbors algorithm, Harvard Business Review, Canonical correlation analysis, Probably approximately correct learning, OPTICS algorithm, Academic journal, Unsupervised learning, International Conference on Machine Learning, Multilayer perceptron, Health science, Computational learning theory, Pattern recognition, Statistical classification, Deep learning, Business analyst, PubMed Central, Temporal difference learning:
Data Science Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Data Science tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Data Science decisions.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Data Science process?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Data Science move?
K-nearest neighbors classification Critical Criteria:
Focus on K-nearest neighbors classification results and get answers.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Data Science models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Among the Data Science product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Data Science project?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Chart Data visualization governance and achieve a single Data visualization view and bringing data together.
– Does Data Science include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– For your Data Science project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
Turing award Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Turing award tasks and integrate design thinking in Turing award innovation.
– Is Data Science Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What is Effective Data Science?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Meet over Data mining decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Data mining.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– Do those selected for the Data Science team have a good general understanding of what Data Science is all about?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Data Science goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What vendors make products that address the Data Science needs?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Explanatory model Critical Criteria:
Consider Explanatory model goals and perfect Explanatory model conflict management.
– What are the key elements of your Data Science performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who sets the Data Science standards?
– What about Data Science Analysis of results?
Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis Critical Criteria:
Detail Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis results and display thorough understanding of the Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis process.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Data Science into the services that we provide?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Data Science leader?
– Why should we adopt a Data Science framework?
Structured prediction Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Structured prediction issues and shift your focus.
– Think about the people you identified for your Data Science project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Data Science effort?
– What are the usability implications of Data Science actions?
Empirical research Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Empirical research risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data Science project?
– What are the business goals Data Science is aiming to achieve?
National Institutes of Health Critical Criteria:
Discourse National Institutes of Health adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Data Science strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Data Science products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who will provide the final approval of Data Science deliverables?
Feature engineering Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Feature engineering planning and get going.
– How can you negotiate Data Science successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is there a Data Science Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Can we do Data Science without complex (expensive) analysis?
Online machine learning Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Online machine learning failures and correct Online machine learning management by competencies.
– How do we manage Data Science Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How is the value delivered by Data Science being measured?
– How can the value of Data Science be defined?
Occam learning Critical Criteria:
Guide Occam learning management and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Occam learning results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Data Science, including any consulting or professional services?
Support vector machine Critical Criteria:
Use past Support vector machine adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– What are specific Data Science Rules to follow?
– What are our Data Science Processes?
Random forest Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Random forest management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Random forest is getting what it needs.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Data Science ?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Data Science moving forward?
– Are we Assessing Data Science and Risk?
Nate Silver Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Nate Silver management and ask what if.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Data Science forward?
– Is there any existing Data Science governance structure?
– Is a Data Science Team Work effort in place?
Cluster analysis Critical Criteria:
Track Cluster analysis issues and get the big picture.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Data Science?
– How do we go about Comparing Data Science approaches/solutions?
– Do we have past Data Science Successes?
Decision tree learning Critical Criteria:
Shape Decision tree learning tasks and mentor Decision tree learning customer orientation.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Data Science project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Data Science process?
– Do the Data Science decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Semi-supervised learning Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Semi-supervised learning engagements and devise Semi-supervised learning key steps.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Data Science leaders?
– Do we all define Data Science in the same way?
Social science Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Social science projects and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Social science projects.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Data Science processes of our organization?
– Are accountability and ownership for Data Science clearly defined?
The Wall Street Journal Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on The Wall Street Journal outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– How would one define Data Science leadership?
Bootstrap aggregating Critical Criteria:
Nurse Bootstrap aggregating tasks and drive action.
Naive Bayes classifier Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Naive Bayes classifier planning and research ways can we become the Naive Bayes classifier company that would put us out of business.
– To what extent does management recognize Data Science as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we Lead with Data Science in Mind?
Open science Critical Criteria:
Coach on Open science tactics and handle a jump-start course to Open science.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Data Science that make it risky?
– Is Supporting Data Science documentation required?
Outline of machine learning Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Outline of machine learning engagements and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Outline of machine learning services.
– Do Data Science rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the short and long-term Data Science goals?
Association rule learning Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Association rule learning failures and develop and take control of the Association rule learning initiative.
– How do we know that any Data Science analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Information explosion Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Information explosion leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Does Data Science systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we measure improved Data Science service perception, and satisfaction?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Understand Big data governance and reduce Big data costs.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– What rules and regulations should exist about combining data about individuals into a central repository?
– The real challenge: are you willing to get better value and more innovation for some loss of privacy?
– Which departments in your organization are involved in using data technologies and data analytics?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Do we understand the mechanisms and patterns that underlie transportation in our jurisdiction?
– Which other Oracle Business Intelligence products are used in your solution?
– Should we be required to inform individuals when we use their data?
– Are assumptions made in Data Science stated explicitly?
– Are our business activities mainly conducted in one country?
– How to model context in a computational environment?
– How much data correction can we do at the edges?
– What is the limit for value as we add more data?
– How to attract and keep the community involved?
– Overall cost (matrix, weighting, SVD, sims)?
– So how are managers using big data?
– What is collecting all this data?
– Does Big Data Really Need HPC?
– How robust are the results?
– What s limiting the task?
Local outlier factor Critical Criteria:
Map Local outlier factor strategies and research ways can we become the Local outlier factor company that would put us out of business.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Data Science processes?
– How can we improve Data Science?
Non-negative matrix factorization Critical Criteria:
X-ray Non-negative matrix factorization tactics and handle a jump-start course to Non-negative matrix factorization.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Data Science processes?
Indian Statistical Institute Critical Criteria:
Steer Indian Statistical Institute leadership and remodel and develop an effective Indian Statistical Institute strategy.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Data Science agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is Data Science dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Dimensionality reduction Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Dimensionality reduction leadership and cater for concise Dimensionality reduction education.
– How will you measure your Data Science effectiveness?
– How do we keep improving Data Science?
– How to Secure Data Science?
Software engineer Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Software engineer strategies and look in other fields.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Data Science. How do we gain traction?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– When a Data Science manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Learning to rank Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Learning to rank issues and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Learning to rank projects.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data Science project?
Expectation–maximization algorithm Critical Criteria:
Devise Expectation–maximization algorithm planning and document what potential Expectation–maximization algorithm megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Data Science is underway?
– How do we Identify specific Data Science investment and emerging trends?
Software Developer Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Software Developer visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software Developer.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
Data set Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Data set strategies and catalog what business benefits will Data set goals deliver if achieved.
– For hosted solutions, are we permitted to download the entire data set in order to maintain local backups?
– How was it created; what algorithms, algorithm versions, ancillary and calibration data sets were used?
– In what ways are Data Science vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is data that is transcribed or copied checked for errors against the original data set?
– What needs to be in the plan related to the data capture for the various data sets?
– Is someone responsible for migrating data sets that are in old/outdated formats?
– You get a data set. what do you do with it?
Feature learning Critical Criteria:
Think about Feature learning goals and oversee implementation of Feature learning.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Data Science experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Factor analysis Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Factor analysis risks and document what potential Factor analysis megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Will Data Science have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Anomaly detection Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Anomaly detection failures and find out what it really means.
– What is our Data Science Strategy?
Relevance vector machine Critical Criteria:
Categorize Relevance vector machine outcomes and budget for Relevance vector machine challenges.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Data Science does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How likely is the current Data Science plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Data Science?
Independent component analysis Critical Criteria:
Administer Independent component analysis risks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Independent component analysis projects.
Applied science Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Applied science adoptions and tour deciding if Applied science progress is made.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Data Science objectives?
Bayesian network Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Bayesian network projects and correct better engagement with Bayesian network results.
– In a project to restructure Data Science outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
The Data Incubator Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re The Data Incubator outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of The Data Incubator relationship management.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Data Science project manager?
– How can skill-level changes improve Data Science?
Predictive modelling Critical Criteria:
Analyze Predictive modelling leadership and find answers.
– Can we add value to the current Data Science decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Data Science services/products?
American Statistical Association Critical Criteria:
Inquire about American Statistical Association quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Academic publishing Critical Criteria:
Grasp Academic publishing risks and test out new things.
Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems decisions and budget for Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems challenges.
– Do we monitor the Data Science decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
K-nearest neighbors algorithm Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct K-nearest neighbors algorithm risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging K-nearest neighbors algorithm.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Data Science requirements in detail?
Harvard Business Review Critical Criteria:
Coach on Harvard Business Review goals and maintain Harvard Business Review for success.
– Does Data Science create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Canonical correlation analysis Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Canonical correlation analysis planning and differentiate in coordinating Canonical correlation analysis.
– Are there recognized Data Science problems?
Probably approximately correct learning Critical Criteria:
Match Probably approximately correct learning risks and raise human resource and employment practices for Probably approximately correct learning.
OPTICS algorithm Critical Criteria:
Confer re OPTICS algorithm strategies and gather OPTICS algorithm models .
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Data Science?
Academic journal Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Academic journal planning and reduce Academic journal costs.
– Are there Data Science problems defined?
Unsupervised learning Critical Criteria:
Discourse Unsupervised learning goals and find out.
– How important is Data Science to the user organizations mission?
International Conference on Machine Learning Critical Criteria:
Explore International Conference on Machine Learning tactics and report on the economics of relationships managing International Conference on Machine Learning and constraints.
– How do we go about Securing Data Science?
Multilayer perceptron Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Multilayer perceptron quality and forecast involvement of future Multilayer perceptron projects in development.
Health science Critical Criteria:
Deduce Health science results and reduce Health science costs.
Computational learning theory Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Computational learning theory adoptions and prioritize challenges of Computational learning theory.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Data Science processes?
– What are the barriers to increased Data Science production?
Pattern recognition Critical Criteria:
See the value of Pattern recognition governance and oversee Pattern recognition requirements.
– How to deal with Data Science Changes?
Statistical classification Critical Criteria:
Check Statistical classification planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Statistical classification decisions.
– what is the best design framework for Data Science organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Why are Data Science skills important?
Deep learning Critical Criteria:
Unify Deep learning issues and define what do we need to start doing with Deep learning.
Business analyst Critical Criteria:
Investigate Business analyst results and adjust implementation of Business analyst.
– Does Data Science analysis show the relationships among important Data Science factors?
– What are typical responsibilities of someone in the role of Business Analyst?
– What is the difference between a Business Architect and a Business Analyst?
– Do business analysts know the cost of feature addition or modification?
PubMed Central Critical Criteria:
Adapt PubMed Central management and cater for concise PubMed Central education.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Data Science activities?
– Which Data Science goals are the most important?
Temporal difference learning Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Temporal difference learning issues and point out Temporal difference learning tensions in leadership.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Data Science project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Data Science project lifecycle?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Data Science Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Data Science External links:
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
Data Science Masters Program | Duke University
University of Wisconsin Data Science Degree Online
K-nearest neighbors classification External links:
k-Nearest Neighbors Classification Method | solver
Data visualization External links:
Power BI | Interactive Data Visualization BI Tools
AstroNova | Data Visualization Technology & Solutions
What is data visualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Turing award External links:
[PDF]TURING AWARD LECTURE Reflections on Trusting …
Edgar F. Codd – A.M. Turing Award Winner
A.M. Turing Award Winners by Year
Data mining External links:
What is Data Mining in Healthcare?
Data mining | computer science | Britannica.com
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
Explanatory model External links:
medanth – Explanatory Model
Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis External links:
Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis – Famous Birthdays
Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis Biography – ILoveIndia
Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis – Relationship Science
Structured prediction External links:
Structured Prediction – University of Pennsylvania
3 Answers – What is structured prediction? – Quora
[1608.00612] Structured prediction models for RNN …
Empirical research External links:
Empirical Research Examples – LibGuides at CSU, Chico
Leadership | Empirical Research Partners, LLC.
National Institutes of Health External links:
National Institutes of Health (NIH) – Home | Facebook
National Institutes of Health (NIH) — All of Us
[PDF]NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH
Feature engineering External links:
What is feature engineering? – Quora
Online machine learning External links:
[PDF]Online Machine Learning Algorithms For Currency …
Online Machine Learning Specialization Courses | Turi
What is online machine learning? | E-learning
Occam learning External links:
[PDF]OCCAM Learning Management System Student FAQs
Occam Learning Solutions, LLC
Support vector machine External links:
Support Vector Machine – Python Tutorial
Introduction to Support Vector Machines¶ – OpenCV
One-Class Support Vector Machine – msdn.microsoft.com
Random forest External links:
Enchanted Random Forest – Towards Data Science
R – Random Forest
Nate Silver External links:
Nate Silver (@NateSilver538) | Twitter
Nate Silver Predicted a Bernie Sanders Nomination Win?
Cluster analysis External links:
Cluster Analysis vs. Market Segmentation – BIsolutions
How to do a cluster analysis of data in Excel – Quora
[PDF]Comparing Scoring Systems From Cluster Analysis …
Decision tree learning External links:
Lecture 11: Decision Tree Learning – Imperial College London
[PDF]Decision Tree Learning on Very Large Data Sets
Decision Tree Learning | Statistics | Applied Mathematics
Social science External links:
Home | Institute for Social Science Research
SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH LAB – Wichita State University
Irrational Game | A fun Social Science game by Dan Ariely
The Wall Street Journal External links:
Home – The Wall Street Journal
The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) | Twitter
The Wall Street Journal
Bootstrap aggregating External links:
Bootstrap aggregating bagging – YouTube
Naive Bayes classifier External links:
naive bayes classifier example – YouTube
[PDF]Naive Bayes Classifier Chatbot Technology to Teach …
Open science External links:
The Center for Open Science
Open Science – R&D – Allergan
Open Science – Creative Commons
Association rule learning External links:
Assignment 11: Apriory Association Rule Learning
Test Run – Frequent Item-Sets for Association Rule Learning
Information explosion External links:
The Information explosion. (Film, 1967) [WorldCat.org]
The information explosion. (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]The Information Explosion: A (Very) Brief History
Big data External links:
Event Hubs – Cloud big data solutions | Microsoft Azure
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Local outlier factor External links:
Where can I get C code for Local Outlier Factor? – quora.com
Anomaly detection with Local Outlier Factor (LOF) — …
Non-negative matrix factorization External links:
CiteSeerX — Algorithms for Non-negative Matrix Factorization
[PDF]When Does Non-Negative Matrix Factorization Give a …
Indian Statistical Institute External links:
Indian Statistical Institute | Ranking & Review
Indian Statistical Institute Exam – Home | Facebook
Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Center
Dimensionality reduction External links:
[PDF]Lecture 6: Dimensionality reduction (LDA)
Dimensionality Reduction: Principal Components …
Dimensionality Reduction Algorithms: Strengths and Weaknesses
Software engineer External links:
Title Software Engineer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Software Engineer Title Ladder – ChangeLog.ca
Learning to rank External links:
Microsoft Learning to Rank Datasets – Microsoft Research
Software Developer External links:
Devpost | Software developer jobs, internships, and …
Become a Software Developer In 12 Weeks | Coder Camps
[PDF]Job Description for Software Developer. Title: …
Data set External links:
[PDF]Resident Identifier Date MINIMUM DATA SET – NORC
Feature learning External links:
Unsupervised Feature Learning and Deep Learning Tutorial
Factor analysis External links:
Factor Analysis: A Short Introduction, Part 1
Barra Risk Factor Analysis – Investopedia
Factor Analysis | SPSS Annotated Output – IDRE Stats
Anomaly detection External links:
Time Series Anomaly Detection – msdn.microsoft.com
Anodot | Automated anomaly detection system and real …
Relevance vector machine External links:
python – Relevance Vector Machine – Stack Overflow
Independent component analysis External links:
[1404.2986] A Tutorial on Independent Component Analysis
Independent Component Analysis (ICA) — MNE 0.15 …
Independent Component Analysis of Mixed Voice …
Applied science External links:
Applied Science Reports – PSCIPUB
http://www.pscipub.com/Journals/Default.aspx?Title=Applied Science Reports
Applied science. Technology (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Applied Science – AbeBooks
Bayesian network External links:
Bayes Server – Bayesian network software
[PPT]Bayesian networks – University of California, Berkeley
The Data Incubator External links:
Hire Data Scientists | The Data Incubator
The Data Incubator (@thedatainc) | Twitter
The Data Incubator – Official Site
American Statistical Association External links:
American Statistical Association – GuideStar Profile
Journal of the American Statistical Association on JSTOR
[PDF]American Statistical Association Style Guide
Academic publishing External links:
Academic Publishing – Homepage – Oxford University Press
Cognella Titles Store – Cognella Academic Publishing
Academic publishing – New World Encyclopedia
Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems External links:
Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems …
K-nearest neighbors algorithm External links:
Using the k-Nearest Neighbors Algorithm in R « Web Age …
Harvard Business Review External links:
Harvard Business Review – Ideas and Advice for Leaders
50% OFF Harvard Business Review Promo Codes & …
Harvard Business Review Case Discussions – Educators …
Canonical correlation analysis External links:
[PDF]Chapter 8: Canonical Correlation Analysis and …
The Redundancy Index in Canonical Correlation Analysis.
Canonical Correlation Analysis | R Data Analysis …
Probably approximately correct learning External links:
CiteSeerX — Probably Approximately Correct Learning
[PDF]Probably Approximately Correct Learning – II
OPTICS algorithm External links:
Forward-backward iterative physical optics algorithm …
Academic journal External links:
LEO « The official academic journal of St. Mark’s School
Academic Journal | Riga | StratComJournal
International Conference on Machine Learning External links:
International Conference on Machine Learning and …
International Conference on Machine Learning – 10times
Multilayer perceptron External links:
Feed Forward Multilayer Perceptron (newff) — NeuroLab …
Health science External links:
UNT Health Science Center – Official Site
home | Nestlé Health Science
Computational learning theory External links:
ERIC – Topics in Computational Learning Theory and …
Introduction to Computational Learning Theory – YouTube
ERIC ED342665: Topics in Computational Learning Theory …
Pattern recognition External links:
Pattern recognition – Encyclopedia of Mathematics
Mike the Knight Potion Practice: Pattern Recognition
Pattern Recognition. (eBook, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Statistical classification External links:
[PDF]History of the statistical classification of diseases …
What Is Statistical Classification? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
[PDF]International Statistical Classification of Diseases …
Deep learning External links:
Focal Systems – Deep Learning and Computer Vision …
Business analyst External links:
Business Analyst Job Description Examples | Indeed.com
Here are 13 Jobs that Can Lead to a Business Analyst Job
PubMed Central External links:
PubMed Tutorial – Getting the Articles – PubMed Central
PubMed Central | Rutgers University Libraries
PubMed Central | NIH Library