Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shift work Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shift work related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shift work specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shift work Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shift work improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Who has control over resources?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Shift work services/products?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Shift work?
- Who is the Shift work process owner?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What should we stop doing?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Shift work? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- How can we improve Shift work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shift work book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Shift work self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shift work Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shift work areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shift work Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shift work projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shift work Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Shift work project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this Shift work project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Shift work project and the system/product to be built?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract complete without requiring numerous changes and revisions?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its advisory services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented Shift work project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving Shift work project communications?
Step-by-step and complete Shift work Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shift work project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shift work project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shift work project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shift work project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shift work project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shift work project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shift work project with this in-depth Shift work Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shift work projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shift work and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shift work investments work better.
This Shift work All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.