What is involved in Relationship Marketing
Find out what the related areas are that Relationship Marketing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Relationship Marketing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Relationship Marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Relationship Marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Relationship Marketing related domains to cover and 189 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Relationship Marketing, Loyalty program, Behavioral targeting, Profit maximization, Customer lifetime value, Web banner, Mobile advertising, Loyalty marketing, Marketing operations, Viral marketing, Corporate propaganda, Mobile platform, Word of mouth, Business process reengineering, Music on hold, Direct marketing, Social marketing, Brand ambassador, Brand management, Promotional merchandise, Display advertising, Customer satisfaction, Product marketing, Out-of-home advertising, Sales promotion, Competitor analysis, Product placement, Personalized marketing, Relationship Marketing, Influencer marketing, Mobile marketing, Online advertising, Marketing activation, Customer retention, Brand licensing, Marketing research, Marketing management, Net present value, Marketing mix, Gift economy, Product management, Point of sale, Native advertising, Corporate identity, Virtuous circle, Personal selling, Market segmentation, Visual merchandising, Social anthropology, Product bundling, Profit margin, Variable data printing, Customer relationship management, Underwriting spot, Corporate anniversary, New media, Marketing strategy, Cross-functional team, Value chain, Public relations, Marketing ethics, Customer loyalty:
Relationship Marketing Critical Criteria:
Scan Relationship Marketing tactics and ask what if.
– Is there a Relationship Marketing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is Relationship Marketing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How can you measure Relationship Marketing in a systematic way?
– Does relationship marketing age well?
Loyalty program Critical Criteria:
Reason over Loyalty program outcomes and summarize a clear Loyalty program focus.
– Are assumptions made in Relationship Marketing stated explicitly?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Relationship Marketing Management?
Behavioral targeting Critical Criteria:
Check Behavioral targeting goals and summarize a clear Behavioral targeting focus.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Relationship Marketing. How do we gain traction?
– Is maximizing Relationship Marketing protection the same as minimizing Relationship Marketing loss?
– What is the source of the strategies for Relationship Marketing strengthening and reform?
Profit maximization Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Profit maximization projects and optimize Profit maximization leadership as a key to advancement.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Relationship Marketing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Relationship Marketing leaders?
– What about Relationship Marketing Analysis of results?
Customer lifetime value Critical Criteria:
Check Customer lifetime value issues and triple focus on important concepts of Customer lifetime value relationship management.
– Consider your own Relationship Marketing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Are accountability and ownership for Relationship Marketing clearly defined?
– Is a Relationship Marketing Team Work effort in place?
Web banner Critical Criteria:
Adapt Web banner tactics and document what potential Web banner megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Relationship Marketing in a volatile global economy?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
X-ray Mobile advertising goals and catalog what business benefits will Mobile advertising goals deliver if achieved.
– How likely is the current Relationship Marketing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How would one define Relationship Marketing leadership?
– Are there Relationship Marketing Models?
Loyalty marketing Critical Criteria:
Pilot Loyalty marketing engagements and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Loyalty marketing projects.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Relationship Marketing?
– Will Relationship Marketing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are there Relationship Marketing problems defined?
Marketing operations Critical Criteria:
Categorize Marketing operations outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Marketing operations.
– How is the value delivered by Relationship Marketing being measured?
– Do we all define Relationship Marketing in the same way?
Viral marketing Critical Criteria:
Test Viral marketing tactics and track iterative Viral marketing results.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Relationship Marketing processes of our organization?
– What business benefits will Relationship Marketing goals deliver if achieved?
Corporate propaganda Critical Criteria:
Consult on Corporate propaganda governance and shift your focus.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Relationship Marketing?
– Do we monitor the Relationship Marketing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Mobile platform Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Mobile platform planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Mobile platform.
– What are the business goals Relationship Marketing is aiming to achieve?
– What are specific Relationship Marketing Rules to follow?
Word of mouth Critical Criteria:
Confer over Word of mouth goals and shift your focus.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Relationship Marketing processes?
– What are all of our Relationship Marketing domains and what do they do?
Business process reengineering Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Business process reengineering issues and drive action.
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Relationship Marketing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Why is Relationship Marketing important for you now?
Music on hold Critical Criteria:
Sort Music on hold visions and cater for concise Music on hold education.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Relationship Marketing is underway?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Relationship Marketing process?
– How important is Relationship Marketing to the user organizations mission?
Direct marketing Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Direct marketing planning and catalog what business benefits will Direct marketing goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the key elements of your Relationship Marketing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Relationship Marketing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Do Relationship Marketing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Social marketing Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Social marketing tasks and integrate design thinking in Social marketing innovation.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Relationship Marketing that make it risky?
– What is our formula for success in Relationship Marketing ?
Brand ambassador Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Brand ambassador projects and check on ways to get started with Brand ambassador.
– What is the purpose of Relationship Marketing in relation to the mission?
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Brand management results and be persistent.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Relationship Marketing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does Relationship Marketing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Promotional merchandise Critical Criteria:
Review Promotional merchandise risks and cater for concise Promotional merchandise education.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Relationship Marketing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Relationship Marketing objectives?
Display advertising Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Display advertising strategies and cater for concise Display advertising education.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Relationship Marketing?
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Chart Customer satisfaction risks and find out what it really means.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Relationship Marketing delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Product marketing Critical Criteria:
Value Product marketing leadership and explore and align the progress in Product marketing.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Relationship Marketing process?
– Is the scope of Relationship Marketing defined?
Out-of-home advertising Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Out-of-home advertising strategies and adjust implementation of Out-of-home advertising.
– Think about the people you identified for your Relationship Marketing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Relationship Marketing moving forward?
– How do we Identify specific Relationship Marketing investment and emerging trends?
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Sales promotion visions and document what potential Sales promotion megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Among the Relationship Marketing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do the Relationship Marketing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Competitor analysis Critical Criteria:
Test Competitor analysis failures and shift your focus.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Relationship Marketing?
– Is there any existing Relationship Marketing governance structure?
– How do we keep improving Relationship Marketing?
Product placement Critical Criteria:
Survey Product placement management and shift your focus.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Relationship Marketing activities?
Personalized marketing Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Personalized marketing leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– what is the best design framework for Relationship Marketing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Relationship Marketing Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Relationship Marketing governance and pay attention to the small things.
– In what ways are Relationship Marketing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Influencer marketing Critical Criteria:
Detail Influencer marketing visions and point out improvements in Influencer marketing.
– In a project to restructure Relationship Marketing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do we have past Relationship Marketing Successes?
– Are we Assessing Relationship Marketing and Risk?
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Map Mobile marketing tactics and plan concise Mobile marketing education.
– What threat is Relationship Marketing addressing?
Online advertising Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Online advertising strategies and find answers.
– Can we do Relationship Marketing without complex (expensive) analysis?
Marketing activation Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Marketing activation management and look at the big picture.
– Does Relationship Marketing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Relationship Marketing processes?
Customer retention Critical Criteria:
Participate in Customer retention management and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Customer retention.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Relationship Marketing project?
Brand licensing Critical Criteria:
Mix Brand licensing risks and adjust implementation of Brand licensing.
– What are the short and long-term Relationship Marketing goals?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Categorize Marketing research results and ask questions.
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Marketing management goals and question.
– Think about the functions involved in your Relationship Marketing project. what processes flow from these functions?
Net present value Critical Criteria:
Rank Net present value engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Net present value.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Relationship Marketing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– What is the major disadvantage of the net present value method?
– Has the products net present value (npv) been calculated?
– Who sets the Relationship Marketing standards?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Marketing mix projects and gather practices for scaling Marketing mix.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
Gift economy Critical Criteria:
Shape Gift economy risks and prioritize challenges of Gift economy.
– Does Relationship Marketing analysis show the relationships among important Relationship Marketing factors?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Relationship Marketing study?
– How much does Relationship Marketing help?
Product management Critical Criteria:
Boost Product management engagements and intervene in Product management processes and leadership.
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– For your Relationship Marketing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– In marketplace businesses what is the optimal relationship between product management Category Management and marketing?
– What is the optimal relationship between Product Management Category Management and Marketing?
– When a Relationship Marketing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
Point of sale Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Point of sale leadership and know what your objective is.
– In the case of a Relationship Marketing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Relationship Marketing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Relationship Marketing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Native advertising Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Native advertising tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Native advertising.
– Who will provide the final approval of Relationship Marketing deliverables?
– Is Supporting Relationship Marketing documentation required?
Corporate identity Critical Criteria:
Start Corporate identity quality and get going.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Relationship Marketing forward?
– What is our Relationship Marketing Strategy?
Virtuous circle Critical Criteria:
Group Virtuous circle leadership and differentiate in coordinating Virtuous circle.
Personal selling Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Personal selling goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are our needs in relation to Relationship Marketing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the major advantage of personal selling over advertising as a communication method?
– What will drive Relationship Marketing change?
Market segmentation Critical Criteria:
Consult on Market segmentation strategies and give examples utilizing a core of simple Market segmentation skills.
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– Does Relationship Marketing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Have all basic functions of Relationship Marketing been defined?
Visual merchandising Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Visual merchandising planning and balance specific methods for improving Visual merchandising results.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Relationship Marketing ?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Relationship Marketing requirements in detail?
Social anthropology Critical Criteria:
Start Social anthropology issues and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Social anthropology information.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Relationship Marketing leader?
Product bundling Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Product bundling decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Product bundling.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Relationship Marketing values?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Relationship Marketing move?
Profit margin Critical Criteria:
Study Profit margin tactics and improve Profit margin service perception.
– How can we better deploy our employees to drive improved profit margins?
– Is the profit margin holding?
Variable data printing Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Variable data printing leadership and define what our big hairy audacious Variable data printing goal is.
– How will you know that the Relationship Marketing project has been successful?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Start Customer relationship management strategies and devise Customer relationship management key steps.
– Customer Service What is the future of CRM with regards to Customer Service five years from now, What Technologies would affect it the most and what trends in Customer Service landscape would we see at that time?
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– Is there an existing crm and email marketing relationship already in place, that can/should be leveraged or should we select a new solution altogether?
– Can the Exchange define how First Call Resolution will be calculated, and how a resolvable call is distinguished from a nonresolvable call?
– What is the current menu structure of the IVR and what systems/applications does it need to interface with to retrieve information?
– How does our CRM collaboration software integrate well with Google services like Google Apps and Google Docs?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– How do customer relationship management systems provide value for businesses?
– What is the potential value of increasing the loyalty of our customers?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– How to you ensure compliance with client legal requirements?
– What is your process for gathering business requirements?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– What are the objectives for voice analytics?
– Is the offline database size acceptable?
– How do customers communicate with you?
– What benefits do you want out of CRM?
– What happens to reports?
– Where is the roi in crm?
– What do they buy?
Underwriting spot Critical Criteria:
Focus on Underwriting spot leadership and assess and formulate effective operational and Underwriting spot strategies.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Relationship Marketing processes?
Corporate anniversary Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Corporate anniversary strategies and mentor Corporate anniversary customer orientation.
New media Critical Criteria:
Pilot New media results and work towards be a leading New media expert.
Marketing strategy Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Marketing strategy planning and track iterative Marketing strategy results.
– How does our company use its web-site for Customer Service and / or customer relationship building?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep our products at the forefront?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– What are the parts of a marketing strategy?
Cross-functional team Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Cross-functional team goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Cross-functional team projects.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Relationship Marketing agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the long-term Relationship Marketing goals?
Value chain Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Value chain planning and get answers.
– How can skill-level changes improve Relationship Marketing?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Public relations leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Public relations projects.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Relationship Marketing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Relationship Marketing project lifecycle?
– Can we add value to the current Relationship Marketing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
– How can we improve Relationship Marketing?
Marketing ethics Critical Criteria:
Study Marketing ethics management and acquire concise Marketing ethics education.
– Is Relationship Marketing Required?
Customer loyalty Critical Criteria:
Discourse Customer loyalty goals and explore and align the progress in Customer loyalty.
– What differentiates those locations where we have higher customer loyalty?
– What differentiates our locations where we have higher customer loyalty?
– How must our value proposition change to earn greater customer loyalty?
– How does Total Quality Service Effects Toward Customer Loyalty?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Relationship Marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Relationship Marketing External links:
Creative Customer Relationship Marketing — FedEx
Master Relationship Marketing
What is relationship marketing? – Definition from …
Loyalty program External links:
AMRagents.com – AMResorts Loyalty Program
7 Customer Loyalty Programs That Actually Add Value
Fridays Rewards Loyalty Program | TGI Fridays
Behavioral targeting External links:
What Is Behavioral Targeting? – CBS News
[PDF]The Value of Behavioral Targeting
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
Profit maximization External links:
Profit / Profit Maximization Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]ECON 600 Lecture 3: Profit Maximization
The Profit Maximization Rule | Intelligent Economist
Customer lifetime value External links:
5 Strategies to Increase Customer Lifetime Value
Web banner External links:
Customize 3,360+ Web Banner templates online – Canva
Web Banner – El Paso Community College
Free Web Headers – Website header, blog header & web banner
Mobile advertising External links:
Mobile advertising is the communication of products or services to mobile device and smartphone consumers. The mobile advertising spectrum ranges from short message service (SMS) text to interactive advertisements.
Location-based Mobile Advertising Solutions |Thinknear …
Best Mobile Advertising Software in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Loyalty marketing External links:
Loyal Patron | Gift and Loyalty Marketing System
Clutch Loyalty Marketing | Solutions & Strategy
Welcome to Fiserv Card Loyalty Marketing
Marketing operations External links:
Aprimo Careers – Aprimo Marketing Operations
Marketing Operations – Aprimo
What is Marketing Operations? | Centric
Viral marketing External links:
Viral Loops | Viral Marketing Campaigns Made Easy
Cloverfield 3 Viral Marketing Website Launches | Screen Rant
Viral Marketing Platform – ViralSweep
Corporate propaganda External links:
War, US Government Corporate Propaganda, The CIA & …
ERIC – Project Learning Tree (Corporate Propaganda …
Mobile platform External links:
ZingIt Mobile Mobile Platform
Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with X12 LTE and …
Word of mouth External links:
Feb 25, 2018 · Word of Mouth, Salem: See 720 unbiased reviews of Word of Mouth, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #1 of 569 restaurants in Salem.
http://4.5/5720 TripAdvisor reviews
Business process reengineering External links:
Business Process Reengineering (BPR): Definition, …
Music on hold External links:
Music On Hold MP3s – Prerecorded – Flashpoint Studios
Music for Business | Music On Hold | Message On Hold
Amazon.com: Grace Digital Message and Music on Hold USB Digital MP3 Player, Silver (GDI-USBM10): Electronics
Direct marketing External links:
Everything DM – Direct Marketing Specialists
Boomerang Direct Marketing – Home
Direct Mail & Direct Marketing Services Company – IWCO Direct
Social marketing External links:
ToneDen – Automated Social Marketing
Picture Marketing Photo Booths for Social Marketing
What is social marketing? | The NSMC
Brand ambassador External links:
CrewFire – Brand Ambassador Management Software
2018 Brand Ambassador Code of Conduct – Pactimo
2018 Pactimo Brand Ambassador Program
Brand management External links:
BMP – Brand Management Professionals
Watson Creative – Brand Management and Creative Agency
Promotional merchandise External links:
British Made Promotional Merchandise – BMPM.trade
PromoTrade.co – Trade Suppliers of Promotional Merchandise
Promotional Merchandise – PromoAdvantage
Display advertising External links:
Google Display Ads & Display Advertising | Google AdWords
Display Advertising: Expedia Media Solutions
About SteelHouse | Digital Marketing & Display Advertising
Customer satisfaction External links:
Academy Sports + Outdoors Customer Satisfaction …
Weis Customer Satisfaction Survey
JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
Product marketing External links:
Product Marketing Proposal Template – Get Free Sample
Product Marketing tips and strategies from Launch Grow Joy
Product Management Training and Product Marketing …
Out-of-home advertising External links:
Military Marketing – Military Out-Of-Home Advertising
Sales promotion External links:
Sales Promotion – Marketing Teacher
Sales Promotion – Marketing Teacher
Marketing & Sales Promotion – The Balance
Competitor analysis External links:
Competitor Analysis Template
Competitor Analysis Software – Track Competitors – Kompyte
What is Competitor Analysis? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Product placement External links:
13 Classic Examples of Product Placement – HubSpot Blog
8 Pros and Cons of Product Placement – BrandonGaille.com
Personalized marketing External links:
Data-Driven Personalized Marketing | Epsilon
Variable Data Printing for Personalized Marketing
Flybits | Personalized Marketing – One to One Marketing
Relationship Marketing External links:
Creative Customer Relationship Marketing — FedEx
What is relationship marketing? – Definition from …
Relationship Marketing Flashcards | Quizlet
Influencer marketing External links:
Akela – Influencer Marketing from Current Marketing
Influencer Marketing – Tomoson
What Is Influencer Marketing?
Mobile marketing External links:
Short Code Registry – your source for Mobile Marketing
Affordable Mobile Marketing & SMS Marketing
1Q | Instant Mobile Marketing / Market Research
Online advertising External links:
Direct Mail Marketing & Online Advertising Agency
Brand Safety with Online Advertising | Integral Ad Science
20 Power Words In Online Advertising – The Daily Egg
Marketing activation External links:
[PDF]USA Track & Field Marketing Activation Tour
Clash Of Clans – Experiential Marketing Activation by …
Unified Marketing Activation Platform — Convertro
Customer retention External links:
How to Calculate Customer Retention | Evergage
Customer Retention Department | Verizon Community
What is Customer Retention? Definition and Metrics – …
Brand licensing External links:
Brand Licensing Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
The 10 Most Common Brand Licensing Mistakes
Brand Licensing | Branding Strategy Insider
Marketing research External links:
Marketing Research Exam 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Digital Marketing Research and Insights | Gartner
Marketing management External links:
Marketing Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes …
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Net present value External links:
How to Calculate Net Present Value (Npv) in Excel – YouTube
Marketing mix External links:
MARKETING MIX WEBSITE COMPARISON – Home
Marketing Mix | Product in Four P’s
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Gift economy External links:
Visions of a Future Gift Economy | The Weekly Sift
What is a gift economy? – Alex Gendler – YouTube
Ithaca Families Gift Economy Admin – Home | Facebook
Product management External links:
ProdPad | Product Management Software
Product Management | Product Institute
Master’s Program – Sports Product Management – …
Point of sale External links:
iPad POS System: TouchBistro Restaurant Point of Sale
Free POS Software. Point of Sale System | Loyverse POS
Toast | Restaurant Point of Sale & Management System
Native advertising External links:
MGID: Native Advertising Marketplace
Native Advertising – The Official Definition – Sharethrough
What is Native Advertising? – Small Business Trends
Corporate identity External links:
Corporate Identity, Inc Promotional Products
[PPT]Corporate Identity – Mark Tittley
Ci Concept – Corporate Identity Solutions
Virtuous circle External links:
Virtuous Circle – Epicentric
Personal selling External links:
ATI 2232 Personal Selling – Home | Facebook
Personal Selling Flashcards | Quizlet
Personal Selling – Marketing Teacher
Market segmentation External links:
Market Segmentation — Definition — TrackMaven
Market Segmentation Flashcards | Quizlet
Market Segmentation — Definition — TrackMaven
Visual merchandising External links:
Store Fixtures | Retail Displays for Visual Merchandising
Visual Merchandising: How to Display Products In Your Store
Visual merchandising, picture framing & display | Ace Designs
Social anthropology External links:
Social Anthropology | Anthropology Department
Social Anthropology/Anthropologie Sociale – Home | Facebook
Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
Product bundling External links:
Product Bundling – 3 Minute Finance – YouTube
Product Bundling Strategy | Chron.com
Profit margin External links:
Profit Margin Calculator – brattbank.com
Gross Profit Margin Ratio Analysis • The Strategic CFO
Gross Profit Margin = Gross Profit/Sales – Investopedia
Variable data printing External links:
Variable Data Printing for Personalized Marketing
Variable data printing and marketing – Varispark
Variable data printing for personalized print campaigns
Customer relationship management External links:
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Underwriting spot External links:
Underwriting Spot Guidelines | KUVO/KVJZ
Heritage Printing Underwriting Spot – YouTube
Underwriting spot – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Corporate anniversary External links:
Corporate Anniversary Gifts – The History Factory
Personalized Corporate Anniversary Gifts – Memorable …
Ten 10 Year Corporate Anniversary Gifts for Employees
New media External links:
New Media (2010) – IMDb
Spine Media – Spine Media- An Innovative New Media …
WHAT IS NEW MEDIA?
Marketing strategy External links:
IMPACT: Inbound Marketing Strategy, Advice, and Agency
Every social media marketing strategy to grow your …
Internet Marketing Strategy – Social Triggers
Cross-functional team External links:
17 Proven Ways to Benefit from a Cross-functional Team | …
What is cross-functional team? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Building a Cross-functional Team – CBS News
Value chain External links:
TRACC Value Chain Improvement Solution
Public relations External links:
WE Communications: Digital Communications & Public Relations
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Microsoft Public Relations Contacts | Stories
Marketing ethics External links:
Understanding Marketing Ethics – CBS News
“Marketing Ethics” by Rick D. Saucier
Chapter 4: Marketing Ethics Flashcards | Quizlet
Customer loyalty External links:
Customer Loyalty Program & Rewards Card | BurgerFi
Mazzio’s Customer Loyalty Index Survey – Welcome
Tractor Supply Company Customer Loyalty Survey – …