What is involved in Advanced Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Advanced Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Advanced Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Advancing Business With Advanced Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Advancing Business With Advanced Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Advanced Analytics related domains to cover and 198 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Advanced Analytics, Academic discipline, Analytic applications, Architectural analytics, Behavioral analytics, Big data, Business analytics, Business intelligence, Cloud analytics, Complex event processing, Computer programming, Continuous analytics, Cultural analytics, Customer analytics, Data mining, Data presentation architecture, Embedded analytics, Enterprise decision management, Fraud detection, Google Analytics, Human resources, Learning analytics, Machine learning, Marketing mix modeling, Mobile Location Analytics, Neural networks, News analytics, Online analytical processing, Online video analytics, Operational reporting, Operations research, Over-the-counter data, Portfolio analysis, Predictive analytics, Predictive engineering analytics, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive analytics, Price discrimination, Risk analysis, Security information and event management, Semantic analytics, Smart grid, Social analytics, Software analytics, Speech analytics, Statistical discrimination, Stock-keeping unit, Structured data, Telecommunications data retention, Text analytics, Text mining, Time series, Unstructured data, User behavior analytics, Visual analytics, Web analytics, Win–loss analytics:
Advanced Analytics Critical Criteria:
Trace Advanced Analytics goals and look in other fields.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Advanced Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Advanced Analytics process available?
– Is a Advanced Analytics Team Work effort in place?
– Are there recognized Advanced Analytics problems?
– What is Advanced Analytics?
Academic discipline Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Academic discipline governance and improve Academic discipline service perception.
– Does Advanced Analytics include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Advanced Analytics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we Lead with Advanced Analytics in Mind?
Analytic applications Critical Criteria:
Consult on Analytic applications leadership and secure Analytic applications creativity.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Advanced Analytics process?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Advanced Analytics processes?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
– What is our Advanced Analytics Strategy?
Architectural analytics Critical Criteria:
Audit Architectural analytics risks and find the essential reading for Architectural analytics researchers.
– Does Advanced Analytics create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who will provide the final approval of Advanced Analytics deliverables?
– Why is Advanced Analytics important for you now?
Behavioral analytics Critical Criteria:
Adapt Behavioral analytics adoptions and describe the risks of Behavioral analytics sustainability.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Advanced Analytics values?
– Are there Advanced Analytics problems defined?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Apply Big data planning and work towards be a leading Big data expert.
– From all the data collected by your organization, what is approximately the percentage that is further processed for value generation?
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror, what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Is your organizations business affected by regulatory restrictions on data/servers localisation requirements?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– What are the disruptive innovations in the middle-term that provide near-term domain leadership?
– Does the in situ hardware have the computational capacity to support such algorithms?
– How does big data impact Data Quality and governance best practices?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– What is the right technique for distributing domains across processors?
– What are the new applications that are enabled by Big Data solutions?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
– What happens if/when no longer need cognitive input?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
– How to attract and keep the community involved?
– How do we go about Securing Advanced Analytics?
– Overall cost (matrix, weighting, SVD, sims)?
– So how are managers using big data?
– what is Different about Big Data?
– Does Big Data Really Need HPC?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Business analytics engagements and integrate design thinking in Business analytics innovation.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Advanced Analytics processes?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– Is Advanced Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– What vendors make products that address the Advanced Analytics needs?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Gauge Business intelligence failures and overcome Business intelligence skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– Does your bi solution have dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– Does your bi solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– Social Data Analytics Are you integrating social into your business intelligence?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– What types of courses do you run and what are their durations?
– What type and complexity of system administration roles?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– How will marketing change in the next 10 years?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– Can your product map ad-hoc query results?
– Does your system provide apis?
Cloud analytics Critical Criteria:
Guard Cloud analytics leadership and prioritize challenges of Cloud analytics.
– what is the best design framework for Advanced Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Advanced Analytics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the long-term Advanced Analytics goals?
Complex event processing Critical Criteria:
Rank Complex event processing governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Complex event processing and constraints.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Advanced Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What is the purpose of Advanced Analytics in relation to the mission?
– What are the usability implications of Advanced Analytics actions?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Align Computer programming governance and stake your claim.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Advanced Analytics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is Supporting Advanced Analytics documentation required?
– Why are Advanced Analytics skills important?
Continuous analytics Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Continuous analytics projects and ask what if.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Advanced Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we measure improved Advanced Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– How important is Advanced Analytics to the user organizations mission?
Cultural analytics Critical Criteria:
Study Cultural analytics goals and observe effective Cultural analytics.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Advanced Analytics study?
Customer analytics Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Customer analytics decisions and grade techniques for implementing Customer analytics controls.
– In the case of a Advanced Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Advanced Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Advanced Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is Advanced Analytics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How will you measure your Advanced Analytics effectiveness?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Data mining results and reduce Data mining costs.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What are the barriers to increased Advanced Analytics production?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– Is the scope of Advanced Analytics defined?
Data presentation architecture Critical Criteria:
Dissect Data presentation architecture governance and find out what it really means.
Embedded analytics Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Embedded analytics strategies and report on setting up Embedded analytics without losing ground.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Advanced Analytics into the services that we provide?
– Does Advanced Analytics analysis show the relationships among important Advanced Analytics factors?
– In what ways are Advanced Analytics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Enterprise decision management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Enterprise decision management strategies and probe Enterprise decision management strategic alliances.
– What is the source of the strategies for Advanced Analytics strengthening and reform?
– How do we manage Advanced Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
Fraud detection Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Fraud detection decisions and differentiate in coordinating Fraud detection.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Advanced Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
– What business benefits will Advanced Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
– How would one define Advanced Analytics leadership?
Google Analytics Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Google Analytics engagements and improve Google Analytics service perception.
– To what extent does management recognize Advanced Analytics as a tool to increase the results?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Pilot Human resources projects and handle a jump-start course to Human resources.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– How often do we hold meaningful conversations at the operating level among sales, finance, operations, IT, and human resources?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Do we perform an environmental scan of hr strategies within the hr community (what/how are others planning)?
– What are the Human Resources we can bring to establishing new business?
– How is The staffs ability and response to handle questions or requests?
– Do you have Human Resources available to support your policies?
– How can we more efficiently on-board and off-board employees?
– How do you view the department and staff members as a whole?
– To achieve our vision, what customer needs must we serve?
– What are ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– When can an employee access and correct personal data?
– Does all hr data receive the same level of security?
– How is the Content updated of the hr website?
– What are the data sources and data mix?
– Who should appraise performance?
– Is the hr plan effective ?
– What is harassment?
Learning analytics Critical Criteria:
Gauge Learning analytics results and research ways can we become the Learning analytics company that would put us out of business.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Advanced Analytics that make it risky?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Advanced Analytics moving forward?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Nurse Machine learning quality and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– Who needs to know about Advanced Analytics ?
Marketing mix modeling Critical Criteria:
Trace Marketing mix modeling engagements and arbitrate Marketing mix modeling techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Mobile Location Analytics Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Mobile Location Analytics adoptions and report on setting up Mobile Location Analytics without losing ground.
Neural networks Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Neural networks management and raise human resource and employment practices for Neural networks.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Advanced Analytics processes?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Advanced Analytics?
News analytics Critical Criteria:
Substantiate News analytics goals and probe the present value of growth of News analytics.
– What are the key elements of your Advanced Analytics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How can you measure Advanced Analytics in a systematic way?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Investigate Online analytical processing visions and stake your claim.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Advanced Analytics leader?
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Online video analytics outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– How likely is the current Advanced Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Advanced Analytics project?
Operational reporting Critical Criteria:
Refer to Operational reporting risks and probe Operational reporting strategic alliances.
– What threat is Advanced Analytics addressing?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Think about Operations research failures and find out what it really means.
– What is Effective Advanced Analytics?
Over-the-counter data Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Over-the-counter data projects and adopt an insight outlook.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Advanced Analytics process?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Advanced Analytics project manager?
– Who sets the Advanced Analytics standards?
Portfolio analysis Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Portfolio analysis engagements and intervene in Portfolio analysis processes and leadership.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Advanced Analytics opportunities costing us money?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Predictive analytics tasks and budget for Predictive analytics challenges.
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– Can we do Advanced Analytics without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Does our organization need more Advanced Analytics education?
Predictive engineering analytics Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Predictive engineering analytics tactics and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we have past Advanced Analytics Successes?
– How to Secure Advanced Analytics?
Predictive modeling Critical Criteria:
Explore Predictive modeling management and work towards be a leading Predictive modeling expert.
– For your Advanced Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are you currently using predictive modeling to drive results?
– How can the value of Advanced Analytics be defined?
– How do we maintain Advanced Analyticss Integrity?
Prescriptive analytics Critical Criteria:
Talk about Prescriptive analytics results and pay attention to the small things.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Advanced Analytics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Advanced Analytics?
Price discrimination Critical Criteria:
Grade Price discrimination tasks and define what do we need to start doing with Price discrimination.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Advanced Analytics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we Identify specific Advanced Analytics investment and emerging trends?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Pilot Risk analysis tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Risk analysis.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– How can we improve Advanced Analytics?
– How much does Advanced Analytics help?
Security information and event management Critical Criteria:
Track Security information and event management management and probe the present value of growth of Security information and event management.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Advanced Analytics effort?
– Does the Advanced Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
– Why should we adopt a Advanced Analytics framework?
Semantic analytics Critical Criteria:
Refer to Semantic analytics tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– When a Advanced Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the business goals Advanced Analytics is aiming to achieve?
Smart grid Critical Criteria:
Grade Smart grid goals and achieve a single Smart grid view and bringing data together.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Advanced Analytics in a volatile global economy?
– How can you negotiate Advanced Analytics successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Social analytics Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Social analytics strategies and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Social analytics projects.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Advanced Analytics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Among the Advanced Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Advanced Analytics leaders?
Software analytics Critical Criteria:
Recall Software analytics governance and spearhead techniques for implementing Software analytics.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Advanced Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Advanced Analytics process?
Speech analytics Critical Criteria:
Boost Speech analytics goals and find the essential reading for Speech analytics researchers.
– Do those selected for the Advanced Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Advanced Analytics is all about?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Advanced Analytics been identified and analyzed?
Statistical discrimination Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Statistical discrimination planning and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Statistical discrimination.
– Is maximizing Advanced Analytics protection the same as minimizing Advanced Analytics loss?
Stock-keeping unit Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Stock-keeping unit issues and handle a jump-start course to Stock-keeping unit.
– Consider your own Advanced Analytics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Structured data Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Structured data management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Structured data projects.
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Advanced Analytics project?
– Should you use a hierarchy or would a more structured database-model work best?
– Are accountability and ownership for Advanced Analytics clearly defined?
– What are current Advanced Analytics Paradigms?
Telecommunications data retention Critical Criteria:
Refer to Telecommunications data retention results and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Telecommunications data retention projects.
– How can skill-level changes improve Advanced Analytics?
Text analytics Critical Criteria:
Canvass Text analytics visions and correct better engagement with Text analytics results.
– Have text analytics mechanisms like entity extraction been considered?
– How to deal with Advanced Analytics Changes?
– Is Advanced Analytics Required?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Review Text mining management and develop and take control of the Text mining initiative.
Time series Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Time series tasks and mentor Time series customer orientation.
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Analyze Unstructured data tactics and correct Unstructured data management by competencies.
– Do the Advanced Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are our Advanced Analytics Processes?
User behavior analytics Critical Criteria:
Administer User behavior analytics quality and check on ways to get started with User behavior analytics.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Advanced Analytics is underway?
Visual analytics Critical Criteria:
Devise Visual analytics decisions and be persistent.
– What are all of our Advanced Analytics domains and what do they do?
Web analytics Critical Criteria:
Refer to Web analytics visions and figure out ways to motivate other Web analytics users.
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
Win–loss analytics Critical Criteria:
Adapt Win–loss analytics tasks and forecast involvement of future Win–loss analytics projects in development.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Advancing Business With Advanced Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Advanced Analytics External links:
Kagr – Advanced analytics and Strategic marketing
Advanced Analytics – Big Data Analytics Defined by Gartner
Academic discipline External links:
What does academic discipline mean? – Definitions.net
Criminal justice | academic discipline | Britannica.com
Analytic applications External links:
Foxtrot Code AI Analytic Applications (Home)
Architectural analytics External links:
Architectural Analytics – Home | Facebook
Behavioral analytics External links:
FraudMAP Behavioral Analytics Solutions Brochure | Fiserv
User and Entity Behavioral Analytics Partners | Exabeam
Behavioral Analytics – Mattersight
Big data External links:
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Big Data Analytics | Edinburgh | Big Data Scotland 2017
Swiftly – Leverage big data to move your city
Business analytics External links:
“Business Analytics in 2015” by Shu Z. Schiller
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Cloud analytics External links:
Cloud Analytics Academy | Hosted by Snowflake
Cloud Analytics – Solutions for Cloud Data Analytics | NetApp
Complex event processing External links:
.net – Complex Event Processing with C# – Stack Overflow
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming – ed2go
Online Computer Programming & Coding Courses | One …
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Cultural analytics External links:
Software Studies Initiative: Cultural analytics
Customer analytics External links:
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for Business
Customer Analytics and Customer Journey Management
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics for City Government
Data mining External links:
Data Mining (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
[PDF]Data Mining Report – Federation of American Scientists
Data presentation architecture External links:
[PDF]Data Presentation Architecture with Sharing – ijsrd.com
Embedded analytics External links:
Can Embedded Analytics Change the Game for Early …
What is embedded analytics ? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Embedded Analytics and Reporting | Looker
Enterprise decision management External links:
enterprise decision management Archives – Insights
Enterprise Decision Management | Sapiens DECISION
Come to the Enterprise Decision Management Summit in …
Fraud detection External links:
Title IV fraud detection | University Business Magazine
Big Data Fraud Detection | DataVisor
Google Analytics External links:
Google Analytics – Google+
Analytics Pros | Google Analytics 360 Consultants & …
Google Analytics Solutions – Marketing Analytics & …
Human resources External links:
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
Human Resources | Maricopa Community Colleges
Home | Human Resources
Learning analytics External links:
Journal of Learning Analytics
Learning Analytics Explained (eBook, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Learning analytics – MoodleDocs
Machine learning External links:
The Machine Learning Conference
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Marketing mix modeling External links:
Marketing Mix Modeling – Gartner IT Glossary
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Mobile Location Analytics External links:
Mobile location analytics | Federal Trade Commission
[PDF]Mobile Location Analytics Code of Conduct
Mobile Location Analytics Privacy Notice | Verizon
Neural networks External links:
Neural Networks – ScienceDirect.com
Neural Networks | Cerebral Cortex | Brain
Artificial Neural Networks – ScienceDirect
Online analytical processing External links:
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Online video analytics External links:
Managing Your Online Video Analytics – DaCast
Operations research External links:
Operations research | Britannica.com
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Operations Research on JSTOR
Over-the-counter data External links:
Over-the-Counter Data – American Mensa – Medium
[PDF]Over-the-Counter Data’s Impact on Educators’ Data …
Portfolio analysis External links:
Portfolio Analysis – AbeBooks
[PDF]Portfolio Analysis Tool: Methodologies and …
Portfolio analysis (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
Predictive analytics External links:
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Strategic Location Management & Predictive Analytics | …
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Predictive engineering analytics External links:
Predictive Engineering Analytics: Siemens PLM Software
Predictive modeling External links:
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive Modeling
What is predictive modeling? – Definition from WhatIs.com
SDN Predictive Modeling – Student Doctor Network
Prescriptive analytics External links:
Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics – Cedar Gate …
Price discrimination External links:
Is price discrimination good or bad? – Updated – Quora
Risk analysis External links:
Full Monte Project Risk Analysis from Barbecana
What is Risk Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Security information and event management External links:
A Guide to Security Information and Event Management
Semantic analytics External links:
[PDF]Geospatial and Temporal Semantic Analytics
What is semantic analytics? – Quora
Smart grid External links:
Smart Grid – AbeBooks
Smart Grid Security (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]The Smart Grid?
Social analytics External links:
Social Analytics – Marchex
Influencer marketing platform & Social analytics tool – …
Enterprise Social Analytics Platform | About
Software analytics External links:
Software Analytics – Microsoft Research
EDGEPro Software Analytics Tool for Optometry | Success …
Speech analytics External links:
Speech Analytics – Marchex
DEVELOPERS – Speech recognition & speech analytics APIs
Yactraq – Speech Analytics & Audio Mining
Statistical discrimination External links:
Statistical discrimination is an economic theory of racial or gender inequality based on stereotypes. According to this theory, inequality may exist and persist between demographic groups even when economic agents (consumers, workers, employers, etc.) are rational and non-prejudiced.
“Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination”
[PDF]Testing for Statistical Discrimination in Health Care
Structured data External links:
C# HttpWebRequest with XML Structured Data – Stack Overflow
Chapter 11 Structured Data Flashcards | Quizlet
Introduction to Structured Data | Search | Google Developers
Telecommunications data retention External links:
Telecommunications Data Retention and Human …
Text analytics External links:
Text analytics software| NICE LTD | NICE
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
How to Use Text Analytics in Business – Data Informed
Text mining External links:
Text Mining Specialist Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Text mining — University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
Time series External links:
[PDF]Time Series Analysis and Forecasting – cengage.com
SPK WCDS – Hourly Time Series Reports
CLIMATE TIME SERIES Browser – University of Chicago
Unstructured data External links:
Gigaom | Sector Roadmap: Unstructured Data …
User behavior analytics External links:
User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Tools and Solutions | Rapid7
Varonis User Behavior Analytics | Varonis Systems
Web analytics External links:
AFS Analytics – Web analytics
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com
View Web Analytics reports (SharePoint Server 2010)