Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Universal Service Directive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Universal Service Directive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Universal Service Directive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Universal Service Directive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Universal Service Directive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Is Supporting Universal Service Directive documentation required?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Universal Service Directive agendas for the next 3 years?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Universal Service Directive does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Universal Service Directive will circumvent those obstacles?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Universal Service Directive book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Universal Service Directive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Universal Service Directive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Universal Service Directive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Universal Service Directive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Universal Service Directive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Universal Service Directive Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Universal Service Directive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Universal Service Directive project purposes different than the previously authorized Universal Service Directive project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which BEST describes the relationship between standard deviation and risk?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Universal Service Directive project management processes you chose to use?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the Universal Service Directive project technically feasible?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: What areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Team Operating Agreement: Does your team need access to all documents and information at all times?
Step-by-step and complete Universal Service Directive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Universal Service Directive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Universal Service Directive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Universal Service Directive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Universal Service Directive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Universal Service Directive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Universal Service Directive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Universal Service Directive project with this in-depth Universal Service Directive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Universal Service Directive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Universal Service Directive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Universal Service Directive investments work better.
This Universal Service Directive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.