What is involved in Application lifecycle management
Find out what the related areas are that Application lifecycle management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application lifecycle management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application lifecycle management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application lifecycle management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application lifecycle management related domains to cover and 250 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application lifecycle management, Software suite, Team Foundation Server, Computer program, UML tools, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Scaled Agile Framework, Data model, On-premises software, Application lifecycle management, Test-driven development, CA Technologies, Behavior-driven development, Software design, Software testing, Programming tool, Pair Programming, Feature-driven development, Niklaus Wirth, Integrated development environment, Enterprise architecture, Systems development life cycle, Data modeling, Information model, Ivar Jacobson, Software development methodology, Software development lifecycle, Requirements engineering, Rapid application development, Software documentation, Team software process, Eclipse Foundation, Enterprise Unified Process, Software quality, Domain-driven design, Software construction, Software maintenance, Formal methods, Continuous Integration, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Integrated application lifecycle management, Dynamic systems development method, Business transaction management, PTC Integrity, Systems engineering, Enterprise Architect, Project management, Software verification and validation, Danese Cooper, Software quality assurance, Programming paradigm, ISO/IEC 15504, Entity–relationship model, Infrastructure as Code, Bertrand Meyer, Watts Humphrey, Service-oriented architecture, Agile software development, HP Software Division, Waterfall model, Object model, Software configuration management:
Application lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Nurse Application lifecycle management goals and maintain Application lifecycle management for success.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Application lifecycle management, including any consulting or professional services?
– In a project to restructure Application lifecycle management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we Identify specific Application lifecycle management investment and emerging trends?
Software suite Critical Criteria:
Graph Software suite goals and transcribe Software suite as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the disruptive Application lifecycle management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do we have past Application lifecycle management Successes?
– How to Secure Application lifecycle management?
Team Foundation Server Critical Criteria:
Canvass Team Foundation Server risks and drive action.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Application lifecycle management process?
– Does Application lifecycle management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is Application lifecycle management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Computer program Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Computer program governance and separate what are the business goals Computer program is aiming to achieve.
– Who will provide the final approval of Application lifecycle management deliverables?
– How do we go about Securing Application lifecycle management?
– What is Effective Application lifecycle management?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Investigate UML tools issues and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential UML tools information.
– Does Application lifecycle management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do we measure improved Application lifecycle management service perception, and satisfaction?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Capability Maturity Model Integration issues and question.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application lifecycle management ?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Application lifecycle management Management?
– Does Application lifecycle management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Explore Scaled Agile Framework management and get answers.
– Does Application lifecycle management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are there Application lifecycle management Models?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Discuss Data model planning and transcribe Data model as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Have all basic functions of Application lifecycle management been defined?
– Why should we adopt a Application lifecycle management framework?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
On-premises software Critical Criteria:
Devise On-premises software quality and finalize specific methods for On-premises software acceptance.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Application lifecycle management with what users do day-to-day?
– Think of your Application lifecycle management project. what are the main functions?
Application lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Nurse Application lifecycle management failures and tour deciding if Application lifecycle management progress is made.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Application lifecycle management in a volatile global economy?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Application lifecycle management processes?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Test-driven development results and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Application lifecycle management is underway?
– How likely is the current Application lifecycle management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is our formula for success in Application lifecycle management ?
CA Technologies Critical Criteria:
Define CA Technologies quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Application lifecycle management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Which customers cant participate in our Application lifecycle management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Application lifecycle management leaders?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Test Behavior-driven development goals and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Behavior-driven development.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Application lifecycle management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Application lifecycle management processes of our organization?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Application lifecycle management effort?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software design engagements and mentor Software design customer orientation.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Application lifecycle management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Why are Application lifecycle management skills important?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Align Software testing goals and point out Software testing tensions in leadership.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Application lifecycle management?
– What about Application lifecycle management Analysis of results?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Map Programming tool quality and describe which business rules are needed as Programming tool interface.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Application lifecycle management activities?
– How do we manage Application lifecycle management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Refer to Pair Programming tactics and grade techniques for implementing Pair Programming controls.
– To what extent does management recognize Application lifecycle management as a tool to increase the results?
– Are assumptions made in Application lifecycle management stated explicitly?
– What are specific Application lifecycle management Rules to follow?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Feature-driven development risks and transcribe Feature-driven development as tomorrows backbone for success.
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Niklaus Wirth visions and revise understanding of Niklaus Wirth architectures.
– Can we add value to the current Application lifecycle management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Have you identified your Application lifecycle management key performance indicators?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Confer re Integrated development environment tasks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Application lifecycle management moving forward?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Value Enterprise architecture decisions and cater for concise Enterprise architecture education.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Application lifecycle management agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Application lifecycle management objectives?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What are our Application lifecycle management Processes?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Scan Systems development life cycle adoptions and arbitrate Systems development life cycle techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Application lifecycle management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Application lifecycle management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Application lifecycle management that make it risky?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Data modeling strategies and separate what are the business goals Data modeling is aiming to achieve.
Information model Critical Criteria:
Boost Information model results and explain and analyze the challenges of Information model.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– How to deal with Application lifecycle management Changes?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Shape Ivar Jacobson adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Ivar Jacobson skills.
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Meet over Software development methodology governance and point out improvements in Software development methodology.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Application lifecycle management process?
– Is the Application lifecycle management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Software development lifecycle Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Software development lifecycle issues and finalize the present value of growth of Software development lifecycle.
– With this new, full-stack approach to software delivery comes new opportunity for delay. DevOps was developed as a reaction to the long lead times required for infrastructure provisioning and integration with bureaucracy-laden ITIL processes. But what are these new sources of delay in the software development lifecycle?
– How will you know that the Application lifecycle management project has been successful?
– WHEN ARE DEFECTS IDENTIFIED IN THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Requirements engineering tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Application lifecycle management services/products?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Application lifecycle management project?
– Are there Application lifecycle management problems defined?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Rapid application development projects and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Rapid application development services.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Application lifecycle management processes?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– What is the source of the strategies for Application lifecycle management strengthening and reform?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– What is important for us?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– What is architected rad?
– Is it applicable?
– When to use dsdm?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Software documentation management and look in other fields.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Application lifecycle management requirements in detail?
– Is there any existing Application lifecycle management governance structure?
– What are the long-term Application lifecycle management goals?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Map Team software process quality and document what potential Team software process megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are all of our Application lifecycle management domains and what do they do?
– What are internal and external Application lifecycle management relations?
Eclipse Foundation Critical Criteria:
Examine Eclipse Foundation tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Eclipse Foundation interface.
– what is the best design framework for Application lifecycle management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application lifecycle management?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Graph Enterprise Unified Process tactics and devote time assessing Enterprise Unified Process and its risk.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Application lifecycle management?
– How do we keep improving Application lifecycle management?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Software quality decisions and intervene in Software quality processes and leadership.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Application lifecycle management project?
– Is Application lifecycle management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Adapt Domain-driven design goals and do something to it.
– Do we monitor the Application lifecycle management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Can we do Application lifecycle management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Boost Software construction results and slay a dragon.
– In what ways are Application lifecycle management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Consult on Software maintenance tasks and transcribe Software maintenance as tomorrows backbone for success.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– How can skill-level changes improve Application lifecycle management?
– How do we maintain Application lifecycle managements Integrity?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Formal methods tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Application lifecycle management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Application lifecycle management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Who sets the Application lifecycle management standards?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Learn from Continuous Integration engagements and document what potential Continuous Integration megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application lifecycle management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Pilot Microsoft Solutions Framework planning and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Microsoft Solutions Framework projects.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Application lifecycle management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Integrated application lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Meet over Integrated application lifecycle management goals and remodel and develop an effective Integrated application lifecycle management strategy.
– How do we know that any Application lifecycle management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How important is Application lifecycle management to the user organizations mission?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Administer Dynamic systems development method governance and ask what if.
– Why is Application lifecycle management important for you now?
Business transaction management Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Business transaction management tactics and mentor Business transaction management customer orientation.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Application lifecycle management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Application lifecycle management been identified and analyzed?
– What are the usability implications of Application lifecycle management actions?
PTC Integrity Critical Criteria:
Look at PTC Integrity goals and arbitrate PTC Integrity techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Track Systems engineering tasks and know what your objective is.
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– When we try to quantify Systems Engineering in terms of capturing productivity (i.e., size/effort) data to incorporate into a parametric model, what size measure captures the amount of intellectual work performed by the systems engineer?
– What constraints apply, either in the nature and scope of our design effort (time, cost, funding, and other resources) or in the nature (size, cost, weight, etc.) of our solution?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– What approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– What are the barriers to increased Application lifecycle management production?
– Typical concerns on the design side: what is the required functionality?
– How can you measure Application lifecycle management in a systematic way?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– How much systems engineering is enough?
– How does it all fit together?
– Right implementation?
– What is a system?
Enterprise Architect Critical Criteria:
Value Enterprise Architect leadership and assess and formulate effective operational and Enterprise Architect strategies.
– Do Application lifecycle management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do enterprise architects use the Zachman Framework?
– What skills are specific to Enterprise Architect role?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Project management tactics and figure out ways to motivate other Project management users.
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– What did you accomplish yesterday, what will you do today, and what impediments are getting in your way?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– What type of certificate will be awarded and by whom?
– Can scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– that is fine as far as it goes, but does this scale?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– How does cost of change affect software?
– How do we minimize impact and cost?
– What is scrum?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Debate over Software verification and validation tasks and change contexts.
– Will Application lifecycle management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Check Danese Cooper leadership and learn.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Application lifecycle management project manager?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Scan Software quality assurance tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Software quality assurance is getting what it needs.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Application lifecycle management into the services that we provide?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Application lifecycle management values?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Think about Programming paradigm governance and get going.
– Does the Application lifecycle management task fit the clients priorities?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Coach on ISO/IEC 15504 tasks and secure ISO/IEC 15504 creativity.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Application lifecycle management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Is the scope of Application lifecycle management defined?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Entity–relationship model visions and look at it backwards.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Application lifecycle management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application lifecycle management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Application lifecycle management?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Map Infrastructure as Code governance and oversee Infrastructure as Code requirements.
– How would one define Application lifecycle management leadership?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Graph Bertrand Meyer planning and look at it backwards.
– What are the short and long-term Application lifecycle management goals?
– What threat is Application lifecycle management addressing?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Watts Humphrey goals and observe effective Watts Humphrey.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Application lifecycle management forward?
– Who needs to know about Application lifecycle management ?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Start Service-oriented architecture failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do we all define Application lifecycle management in the same way?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Agile software development quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– How can we fix actual and perceived problems uncovered in ethnographic investigations of Agile software development teams?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– How do you know when the software will be finished if theres no up-front plan?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– How good are the designers and programmers in the development team?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– what is the minimum we can do to produce a quality product?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– What type of system is being developed?
– Heritage of traditional methods?
– Are Agile teams collocated?
– When should we not use it?
– What about large teams?
– A separate test team?
HP Software Division Critical Criteria:
Adapt HP Software Division decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Derive from Waterfall model tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Waterfall model projects.
Object model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Object model tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Application lifecycle management strengthening and reform actually originate?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Reason over Software configuration management planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software configuration management because they lack skills.
– Is maximizing Application lifecycle management protection the same as minimizing Application lifecycle management loss?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– What are current Application lifecycle management Paradigms?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application lifecycle management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application lifecycle management External links:
[PDF]What is Application Lifecycle Management?
HP Application Lifecycle Management 12.53 – AF
Software suite External links:
ListenTALK Software Suite – Listen Technologies
Software Suite | LIS Framework
What is the CAMEO software suite? | CAMEO (Computer …
Team Foundation Server External links:
Download Microsoft Team Foundation Server Power Tools …
get extensions for Team Foundation Server – …
Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 2 Release Notes
Computer program External links:
How to Minimize a Full Screen Computer Program: 13 Steps
AlphaGo documentary follows Google computer program…
National Weather Service FLDWAV Computer Program | FEMA.gov
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
CSRC – Glossary – Capability Maturity Model Integration
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
[PDF]Overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® for Lean …
PI Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
Data model External links:
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
COT – Data Model
On-premises software External links:
On-Premises Software | In-house ERP | Open Systems
Benefits of On-Premises Software
On-premises Software | Spillman Technologies
Application lifecycle management External links:
[PDF]Application Lifecycle Management Introduction – …
HP Application Lifecycle Management 12.53 – AF
[PDF]What is Application Lifecycle Management?
Test-driven development External links:
Guidelines for Test-Driven Development
CA Technologies External links:
CA Technologies – MapQuest
CA Technologies Workload Automation iDASH
CA World ’17 – CA Technologies – travelhq.com
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development: The Origins – DZone Agile
Software design External links:
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Web and Mobile Software Design and Development | Bitbean
Software Design and Development Company | Distillery
Software testing External links:
PractiTest: Software Testing & QA Test Management Tools
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Applause | Software Testing, User Feedback & Market …
Programming tool External links:
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
RESCUE® Select™ Motor Programming Tool – ecmdi.com
ATEQ VT31 Programming Tool – tirerack.com
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
Pair Programming – YouTube
Niklaus Wirth External links:
[PDF]Niklaus wirth pdf – WordPress.com
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Integrated Development Environment for PHP – PhpED IDE
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Systems development life cycle External links:
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives – …
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Data modeling External links:
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Course Title: Data Modeling for Business Analysts
Information model External links:
Common Information Model – Official Site
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International – Home | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson Profiles | Facebook
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Software development lifecycle External links:
Secure Software Development Lifecycle Solutions
Software Development Lifecycle Explained | Veracode
Requirements engineering External links:
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – nist.gov
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Requirements Engineering Process – Computer …
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
RAD – Rapid Application Development
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Software documentation External links:
Welcome! – Customer Support Software Documentation – 1
Progress® Software Documentation
Team software process External links:
Introduction to the Team Software Process by Watts S. …
Team Software Process | Overview
Eclipse Foundation External links:
Eclipse Foundation · GitHub
Eclipse Foundation (@EclipseFdn) | Twitter
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Pacific NW Software Quality Conference – PNSQC
[PPT]Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels) | Meetup
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Domain-Driven Design in Practice | Pluralsight
Formal methods External links:
Benchmarks on Formal Methods for Robotics
Formal Methods and Models | Volgenau School of …
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous Integration & Deployment – Semaphore
Continuous Integration | Pluralsight
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Version 3 …
Integrated application lifecycle management External links:
Rommana Integrated Application Lifecycle Management …
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method Archives – SPC …
Dynamic Systems Development Method – pinterest.com
Business transaction management External links:
Business Transaction Management Process – SSG …
PTC Integrity External links:
PTC Integrity – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
[PDF]PTC Integrity Release Notes
[PDF]Integrating SimDiff 4 with PTC Integrity – EnSoft Corp.
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial Automation | Control Systems Engineering | Valin
Department of Biological Systems Engineering | …
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Enterprise Architect External links:
In2itive | Innovative enterprise architecture software.
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture Member Certifications
Project management External links:
Construction Project Management Software | BuildingBlok
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Software Quality Assurance & Testing Stack Exchange
Programming paradigm External links:
Comparing Programming Paradigms – YouTube
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
[PDF]Nederlandse NEN-ISO/IEC 15504-3
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Infrastructure as Code External links:
What is Infrastructure as Code? | DevOps – Visual Studio
How to Organise Your Infrastructure as Code – Abhishek …
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Agile software development External links:
Agile Software Development with Team Foundation …
Agile Software Development | App Development | Softxpert
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
HP Software Division External links:
HP Software Division – broom03.revolvy.com
http://broom03.revolvy.com/topic/HP Software Division&item_type=topic
HP Software Division – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Waterfall model External links:
What are the different uses of a waterfall model? – Quora
How is V-Model different from Waterfall model? – Quora
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Object model External links:
OfficeTalk: Using the Excel Object Model to Send …
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
Software configuration management External links:
Set up the software configuration management …
Software Configuration Management…
Software Configuration Management/Release Engineer …