Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Experience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Experience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Experience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Experience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Experience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are all of our Experience domains and what do they do?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Is performance measured?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Are the measurements objective?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Experience strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- What can you control?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Experience does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Experience leaders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Experience book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Experience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Experience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Experience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Experience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Experience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Experience Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Experience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Experience project work improving?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet the legislative requirements (for example PAYG, super contributions) for paid employees?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Experience project within budget?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Experience project?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Experience project?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
Step-by-step and complete Experience Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Experience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Experience project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Experience project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Experience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Experience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Experience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Experience project with this in-depth Experience Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Experience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Experience and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Experience investments work better.
This Experience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.